Chapter 13

-Lisa-

It's already morning and me and Jisoo unnie are eating breakfast. I was the one who prepared breakfast today.

I made eggs and bacon and some toasted bread with some orange juice for me and coffee for Jisoo unnie.

After we were done, I washed the dishes while Jisoo unnie is cleaning up the table. Then, our doorbell rang.

"I'll get it" Jisoo unnie shouted and ran to the door. I heard the door opened. "Oh hi, Jungkook" She greeted.

What... WHAT!? Jungkook!?

"Come in" She said. Once I am done washing the dishes, I ran to my room to get my stuff, half lie. It's kinda embarrassing though, especially what happened yesterday.

"Lisa, Jungkook's here to drive us to school!" Jisoo unnie shouted. Lisa, you need to focus.. Just forget what happened yesterday. Act normally.

"Coming!" I said. I took my bag and put my lip balm on cause I have a very chapped lips. I went out of my room and saw him standing behind the couch. Smiling at me.

"Good morning" I said at him "where's Jisoo unnie?" I asked he pointed at her room with his normal emotionless face.

Gosh, this guy isn't smiling again.

I nodded and Jisoo unnie went out of the room. "Let's go" Jisoo unnie said. I went beside Jisoo unnie and I held her hand.

"Lisa, why clingy all of a sudden?" She said "Uhh, nothing" I said. Gosh I almost got caught.

She nodded and we continued walking till we reached his car. Me and Jisoo unnie went to the back seat while Jungkook went to the driver's seat.

Well duhh, who's gonna drive this car?

We arrived at the school and all of the girls are starting at us. Looking at us like we did something wrong. "Don't worry, they'll be like that, just ignore them" He said and we both nodded.

We just walked casually ignored all the death glares the girls sending on the both of us while questioning stares was sent to Jungkook.

Jisoo unnie went upstairs and seperated from us since she was a third year. That means me and Jungkook was only left.

And I have to deal about every girl sending me death glares.

Me and Jungkook walked normally through the hallway while a lot of girls was staring at me wih fires on their eyes.

Suddenly, I felt a muscular arms touched around my shoulders. The girls stares to me was heating up and they're getting more furious.

"Don't worry, I got your back" He said and winked at me but still with an emotionless face.

When you say something can you put more emotions to it?

I felt butterflies roam around my stomach and my cheeks burning. I quickly turned around and he chuckled a little quiet. I think he'll get embarrassed if he chuckled in front of everyone loudly.

We now reached our classroom. Me and Jungkook sat down on our seat and we talked a little bit ignoring all the death glares and stares.

Then the teacher arrived. It's not our science teacher, it's our adviser. "Good morning students, as of now your science teacher will be a little late"

We all nodded. "But before that, there will be a new student that will be with you today." The teacher said. "Oooh, new student" I whispered to myslef.

Jungkook rolled his eyes annoyed-ly. "Here she comes" He said. I got confused "anything wrong Jk?" I asked him. "Nah, it's nothing" He said and I nodded.

"Please welcome Kim Jennie" The teacher said. The girl approached in a black leather shoes with a short heel. Black long socks. Our uniform but the skirt in a slightly shorter size. Light make up on her face with her cat eye. High ponytail. Chanel earings and a chanel bag.

Ok this girl is bougie.

She went to the seat infront of me and Jungkook sighed deeply and rolled his eyes. I think something is wrong here.

It's now lunch time and me and Jungkook are still together with Jisoo unnie. Just to protect us from the girls.

Then the cat-eyed, bougie girl approached us. "Here she comes" Jungkook sighed deeply again.

"Kookie!!" The girl said and hugged Jk. I felt something tight in my chest like it hurts so much.

"Hello noona" He said. "Noona?" Jisoo unnie asked while looking at Jungkook.

**✿❀ ❀✿**