254-256

Custom Made Demon King - Chapter 254
How Mike Sonko Became Rich. Even Poor Kenyan People Can Earn Big Money
Chapter 254 Snow Calamity

“Finally out of the desert!”

When the scene in front of him was no longer monotonous yellow sand but a rotting poplar forest, Roy knew that he had already reached the edge of the Desert of Death.

As expected, not long after crossing this poplar forest, a touch of green began to appear on the horizon. Farther ahead, towering mountains appeared. The terrain was different from the desert, making Roy feel relaxed and happy.

Although they had only traveled at night, Roy and the others still passed through the Desert of Death very quickly. It only took them ten-odd days to cross thousands of kilometers.

The number of undead troops under Cassandra’s control increased a little. On the way, they found the tombs of two ancient warriors and gathered some skeleton soldiers and ghosts. There should have been more, but unfortunately, some low-level undead accidentally fell into quicksand and could not get out.

What appeared in front of Roy and the others now was a humongous mountain range, and they could see some white snow marks on the top of the tall mountains in the distance. Vampire Count Giovanni pointed at the mountain range and said to Roy, “Your Excellency Osiris, after crossing this mountain range, you can enter Eeofol. Earthquakes are frequent in Eeofol, and there are many active volcanoes. The demons that came to the surface detonated these volcanoes and built cities on them. There were originally some humans and other races living in Eeofol, but after the demons ruled here, the natives either escaped or turned into demon believers. Therefore, if you see humans in Eeofol, don’t be surprised.”

Roy noddedm, not finding it strange. In fact, he had already come into contact with these so-called demon believers a long time ago. It could be said that these people who worshipped demons were often the initial ways for demons to enter other worlds. If they had not tried to summon demons, demons would not have discovered their worlds…

“In addition, you have to take note that there are outposts and fortresses of the other races along the way!” Giovanni continued. “Four years ago, during the sudden lunar eclipse, Sheogh’s demon army poured out and almost destroyed the world. Therefore, after temporarily repelling the demons, the various races on the continent were very vigilant against the demons in Eeofol. They built solid fortresses near the borders of their territories. First is to monitor the movements of the demons and guard against a sudden invasion of the demons. Second is to provide support for the possibility of counterattacking in the future…” “In other words, there’s a lot of troops in these fortresses?” Roy asked.

Sonko: "Earn Money is Easy! You Need Just One Easy step"
“Yes!” Giovanni nodded solemnly. “Apart from the dark elves of the Dungeon and the necromancers of our Heresh, the other races have built fortresses in almost every direction along the border of Eeofol. The reason for the dark elves is that they have formed an alliance with the demons, and for Heresh, the demons have no interest in the undead!”

Speaking of this, Giovanni shrugged his shoulders. His expression… was really indescribable.

In fact, the various races of this world have never been fond of the undead. For many races, death was sacred, but necromancers resurrected the dead. In their opinion, this was a form of blasphemy. It was not that the necromancers of the kingdom of Heresh did not want to build fortresses on the border to monitor the demons, but the problem was that the other races did not allow them to do so and constantly suppressed and ostracized them.

The reason why Giovanni did not agree with Arantir’s ideas was here. He was not a fanatical believer of Asha, so he was puzzled. Since the undead were so unwelcome, he could not understand why Arantir would still stick with the other races and ‘please’ them by destroying demons. Demons were not interested in undead, so couldn’t the kingdom of Heresh just sit back and watch the other races and the demons fight?