257-269

Custom Made Demon King - Chapter 257
How Mike Sonko Became Rich. Even Poor Kenyan People Can Earn Big Money
Chapter 257 New Evolution
After killing these two adult green dragons, two huge souls floated out. Among the souls that Roy had seen before, ordinary souls were shining with white light, which was the color of the souls of humans and humanoid creatures under normal conditions. In addition, among the mythical creatures, the souls of angels were golden, and the souls of demons were pitch-black. Although Roy had not obtained the soul of the titan that he killed in Ulambus, he had seen the dark blue light when the soul appeared.

As for the two dragon souls appearing in front of Roy now, they were colorful or multi-colored!

Titans seemed to have the protection of Mother Earth, so their souls would be recalled by the earth. It was indeed not easy to obtain them if you reacted slowly, but dragon souls were not like this. Roy easily held them in his hands.

This different soul color made Roy curious. Moreover, he had to say that the dragon souls looked extremely beautiful when he held them. The flowing charm and changing colors gave him a dreamlike feeling.

Roy could observe that there seemed to be more green light in these souls. He did not know if this unique soul color was related to the five-colored dragon’s body color, but this was indeed the first time he obtained real dragon souls. As Roy held these two dragon souls, his saliva could not stop secreting. His Soul Devouring Addiction talent was urging his body, wanting Roy to taste the dragon souls.

The souls of angels were truly unpalatable to demons and were of no benefit, but the souls of other races were not necessarily the same. So with this thought, Roy could not help but throw one of the dragon souls into his mouth!

At moment, Roy felt extremely comfortable all over. The taste of a dragon soul was even more delicious than he had imagined!

After the soul entered his mouth, it immediately turned into a marshmallow-like texture that collided with Roy’s mouth. A moment later, it flowed down from his throat into his stomach, then turned into a warm current that quickly spread to his limbs and bones. Roy felt that all the cells in his body were jumping excitedly and restlessly.

Roy did not know if it was an illusion or not, but at this moment, he felt as though his body had entered the state of taking drugs.

Sonko: "Earn Money is Easy! You Need Just One Easy step"
Roy understood. He did not expect that the soul of this dragon could increase the activity of demons!

He opened the system interface to see. Sure enough, just the soul of a green dragon and his activity had increased by as much as five. And this was only the improvement from directly swallowing it. If he could use the dragon’s soul to refine a potion like ‘Activity Potion’ to consume, he might be able to obtain more growth.

Roy did not understand why the dragon soul did not increase magic power but activity. But compared to the angel souls that were difficult to swallow, dragon souls were much better.

The activity attribute represented life force and recovery ability. At the same time, this powerful force could give the body stronger resistance. In other words, activity was equivalent to the combined attributes of life and defense!

In fact, after thinking about it carefully, he understood that although dragons had many labels, the ones that should not be ignored the most were their powerful bodies and life force. As they grew older, their dragon scales would become increasingly harder and indestructible. This in itself was a manifestation of powerful activity. Perhaps these characteristics of dragons were brought about by their soul characteristics?

While thinking about it, Roy wondered what benefits titan souls could bring.

Recalling the scene when the titan overturned Fat Tiger on the ground in Ulambus, Roy felt that the characteristics of titan souls might be ‘strength’! Moreover, the mythical creatures like titans were the descendants of the legendary Mother Earth, Goddess Gaia. Hadn’t people always described their astonishing strength as indomitable?