284-294

Custom Made Demon King - Chapter 284
How Mike Sonko Became Rich. Even Poor Kenyan People Can Earn Big Money
Chapter 284 I’ll Drink You If You Look Anymore

When it was almost dark, Julia and the others returned.

With Dendera Fortress as the center, they wiped out all the living creatures within a radius of dozens of kilometers. Although most of them were animal spirits, there were about seventy to eighty thousand of them, which was at least forty thousand standard souls.

In order to collect these souls, Julia and the rest had put in a lot of effort, but they did not say anything. Only Rafaro kept muttering and grumbling.

Roy looked at him and did not say anything. After taking these souls, Roy acted as though he was devouring them as he stored them into the system space before choosing to materialize the ability.

There were no strange signs or the like. The Transfiguration Beam skill was completed and ready to use.

Roy picked up a fist-sized stone from the ground and weighed it in his hand. Julia and Benia looked at Roy curiously, not knowing why he wanted this stone.

Then they saw Roy’s long demon tail bend over from behind and point the tip at the stone in his hand.

“Turn into chocolate!”

Stop Being Poor! Easy Way to Start Making Money
With a sizzling sound, purple lightning shot out from the tail and hit the stone. Under everyone’s surprised gazes, the stone instantly turned into a piece of black chocolate!

“W-what’s going on?!” Benia cried out in surprise. Of course, she heard the incantation Roy just shouted. Moreover, she had been to some other worlds in the past, so she knew what chocolate was. But she could not understand why a stone suddenly turned into chocolate.

“My new ability!” Roy did not explain much as he sized up the stone-shaped chocolate.

After hearing Roy’s answer, Benia nodded thoughtfully. So he asked us to collect souls because he was about to evolve his new ability.

But… what’s with this strange transformation ability? Benia was puzzled. Illusion? That’s not right. As a succubus who was good at using illusions, Benia could clearly distinguish what was false and what was reality. That stone had really become the human-made food chocolate.

Osiris is clearly a frost demon, so why does he have such a strange ability? Is it possible that Osiris has the ability to choose the direction of his evolution?

A wave of astonishment washed over Benia’s heart. I found a treasure this time! If it’s true, then Osiris is absolutely a treasure! I have to hug this thigh tightly…

Roy did not know about Benia’s astonishment. He looked at this chocolate stone carefully. After it became chocolate, the stone had the same weight and volume as before, and even the shape was no different from before, but it was now a piece of chocolate!

After observing for a while, Roy directly threw it into his mouth. If nothing went wrong, this chocolate stone should stay changed for the highest three minutes. After Roy threw it into his mouth, he immediately felt the chocolate stone melting in his mouth. He tried to chew it and found that he could easily break it, and the taste was no different from real chocolate.

How Mike Sonko Became Rich. Even Poor Kenyan People Can Earn Big Money
Roy did not swallow it after chewing two mouthfuls. Instead, he opened his mouth and spat it out. He looked at the broken and melted pieces of chocolate stone on the ground and waited quietly.

Then he realized that he seemed to have forgotten to add an attribute that could actively allow him to remove the transformation. But it did not matter. He could add it in the future…