302

Custom Made Demon King - Chapter 302
Chapter 302 Framing

Roy did not know who Raelag was. After all, there were so many heroes in the Heroes of Might and Magic world. How could he remember them all? Other than some famous ones, he did not know many.

But in fact, Raelag, this dark elf, was also a big figure!

Because he was actually a hybrid, a hybrid of dark elf and demon!

Strictly speaking, Raelag was also a Child of Taboo, but his background was no longer verifiable. The unique living customs of the dark elves destined him not to know who his mother and father was. Because of this hybrid identity, he had been expelled from the dark elves at a young age.

However, even though he was expelled, he did not collapse under the harsh pressure of survival. Instead, he successfully grew up. After he became an adult, he put on thick armor, sneaked into the demon camp as a demon, and assumed a pseudonym known as Agrael…

Due to his demon bloodline, his body naturally exuded the aura of a demon. Under the disguise of the helmet, the demons did not see through his true identity and instead accepted him. And Raelag, under the pseudonym of Agrael, stood out in various battles and trials.

His identity as a Child of Taboo had given him infinite power. It had to be said that this hybrid who could successfully be born could really only be described as a genius. At that time, Agrael’s strength had soared in a short time, and he had even exceeded many high-rank demons. Therefore, Kha-Beleth had taken a fancy to him, appointed him as his deputy, and gave him an important mission.

It was to monitor and protect Isabel…

At that time, Isabel, a woman of the lunar eclipse, was still young. The order Kha-Beleth gave Agrael was to protect Isabel and not let her die. After all, Kha-Beleth needed Isabel to reach adulthood smoothly. At that time, Agrael did not think much about it and followed the order.

However, an accident happened. Agrael had watched Isabel grow up, and over time, he actually fell in love with her!

Precisely because of this love, as Isabel grew up day by day, Agrael became increasingly anxious. He knew that something very terrifying would happen after Isabel fell into the hands of the demons, so for this reason, the demon hero Agrael rebelled! He decided to save Isabel.

Due to the strength he possessed, when he began his attempt to rebel against Kha-Beleth, he had been misunderstood by Benia’s sister, the succubus Biara. She thought that he wanted to become a demon lord and challenged Kha-Beleth, so she secretly wanted to join him. After discovering his true motive, she flew into a rage out of humiliation and ran to report to Kha-Beleth!

Thus, Agrael began to be hunted down by the demon camp. Due to Biara’s merit of informing Kha-Beleth, she became trusted by him and began to grasp authority. He sent her to Erathia to pretend to be Isabel. After losing Agrael, Kha-Beleth’s plan was short of manpower, and he could only promote Xeron… All of this actually happened in the past two years.

Due to the betrayal, Agrael no longer had other demons following him. He had lost his army, and Biara had taken away Isabel. Therefore, in order to take back his beloved and stop Kha-Beleth’s scheme, Agrael found the elven prophet, Tieru. With his help, he purified his demon bloodline, restored his original dark elf identity, and returned to being Raelag.

After restoring his original identity and name, Raelag returned to the territory of the dark elves. At that time, the Shadowbrand clan had lost its chief and needed to choose a new one through a competition. And Raelag, this dark elf of unknown origin, joined the competition and finally won it to obtain the power of the clan, thereby becoming the chief.