328-340

Custom Made Demon King - Chapter 328
Chapter 328 Entrust

Demons were experts at playing with souls, so things like possessing a body were easy.

But in fact, few demons would do this. The reason was naturally very simple—the compatibility between the soul and the body.

Since Roy had experienced the soul replacement event of the illusion demon César, he was well aware of what kind of adverse consequences there would be if a demon rashly placed their soul into a body that was not so compatible. Moreover, generally speaking, if the body did not obtain the corresponding power, even if the demon changed bodies, they would fall into a pit instead.

Kha-Beleth’s body was now destroyed, but he had signed a contract with the Dragon of Chaos, Urgash, so his soul did not return to the Abyss. The Ouroborus Mark was naturally unable to reconstruct his body, so if he did not want to survive in such a dangerous soul state, he would have to find another body.

Logically speaking, the Dark Messiah had half of Kha-Beleth’s bloodline, so this child was definitely the best choice for his soul because the compatibility would be very high.

However, Kha-Beleth was not an ignorant fellow like the illusion demon César. He should be clear that even with the names of the Dark Messiah and the Child of Taboo, it could not hide the fact that he was a baby. If he possessed the body of the Dark Messiah, then Kha-Beleth would become a one to two-feet-long baby from a gigantic flame beast, which would be nothing short of a nightmare for him.

In addition, the Dark Messiah was an essential tool in his plan, so Roy was certain that if he wanted to possess a body, there was a high chance that he would not target the Dark Messiah and might instead target others. There were many targets to choose from, such as Cassandra, Julia, Benia, Giovanni, and Rafaro. They all had formidable dark power, and they should be among Kha-Beleth’s first choices, especially Julia. She also knew how to use the power of flames and was the most compatible with Kha-Beleth. Although Roy suspected that Kha-Beleth would mind becoming a woman, it was not impossible if he was desperate…

Thus, Roy had to rush over as soon as possible. He had finally set up a trap to this extent, so of course, he was unwilling to let Kha-Beleth cause any trouble at the last moment…

Standing on the spot, Roy opened the system interface and began to make an MP Potion. After consuming more than a hundred souls, Roy created a potion that could restore a small amount of his magic power and then downed

it.

After drinking this magic power potion, although it was a drop in the bucket for his total magic power, it still nourished his exhausted magic power. Along with the enhancement of the Cold Winter Armor, his magic power began to rise rapidly.

It only took about a minute or two. When Roy estimated that he had enough magic power, he activated Teleport.

With a flash, Roy disappeared and appeared beside Fat Tiger in the next second.

At this time, Kha-Beleth’s soul had yet to fly to this battlefield… The flight speed of his soul was too slow. If he knew that Roy had such a precise teleportation bound to Fat Tiger, perhaps he would not be coming to this battlefield…

As for Roy, when he teleported to Fat Tiger’s side, he saw Gem and Zehir leading the alliance army to attack the col.

As expected, Roy had guessed right. To Gem and the others, what was important was Queen Isabel. She was the spiritual symbol of the kingdom of Erathia, and they could not afford to lose her. As for the Son of Darkness in her stomach, he was the object that they had to eliminate!