Talks

Chapter Fifteen

Chapter Fifteen

Private Island

Confused Mind, Confused Heart!

Focused Mind, Focused Heart!

Astraea slowly walks towards Ares between peeping inside. He lay there sleeping down all lost in his dreams. She smiles and closes the door slowly walking back towards the living room and taking a seat in silence watching security standing around when her eyes are on the big portrait of women hanging against the wall.

This place does feel at home but with aggressive Guardian. I wish how his life would be if Victoria was alive. She wondered through the bundles of thought when the main door opened finding an unknown man walking inside she ever saw. He walks looking at her with knitted brows.

Astraea sat there watching the man cluelessly in one of László T-shirts and her yoga pants. She looks at the man when he walks standing in front of her speaking.

"Jesus! You resemble just like Madam!" He speaks in shock looking at her while her confusion increased more.

"I am sorry!"

"I am sorry! I am Xavier Trainor. I was Once Ares Aziel King's security head now a Kindergarten Teacher in Italy." Astraea's eyes grew big as word sunk inside her. She looks at Xavier and then at his hand.

"I don't kill anymore!" Xavier announced watching her fear-making look at him in anticipation.

"A.. Astraea Vance!" She introduced herself still keeping her hands to herself.

"I have seen you when you were a baby but never thought, in reality, you will almost resemble Madam," Xavier speaks making himself comfortable.

"What do you mean?" Astraea asks still in confusion suddenly feeling comfortably in curiosity.

"Victoria King! You look like her. Almost! Except for blonde hair. She had Black long hair and she was the most beautiful I ever saw. She was a heart!" Xavier smiled at the memories.

"You mean I look like Victoria Aziel King!" Astraea asked it in overstatement.

"Yea Pretty much like her daughter. But you Are Astraea Vance!" Xavier as security walks passes him coffee. She sat in surprise wandering through her thoughts.

I know you will do it!

That Jerk! He used me like Master Card cause I looked Alike Victoria, Ares's Ex-wife. Damn, he is Pervert Jerk! Astraea cursed László mentally keeping a neutral face in front of Xavier.

"Between I came to drop these. Make sure you let him know about this." Xavier smiled placing a box in front of her on the table which she noticed after a while while he slowly gets up from his seat looking at her.