Weary

Chapter Nine 

Chapter Nine 

Laszlo Bedroom, Royal Kingdom 

She gasps, feeling him too deep, engulfing her sense with passion and heat. Their warm body rubbed against each other, making her moan along with his pant.

Laszlo slowly makes up time by moving inside her warm wall. The mere brush of her asking against his hard-on made him groan while she moan feeling his warm long and stout member bringing the best out of her. She closed her eyes, feeling every inch of him against her, brushing softly as her back arch met his chest. He started slowly to people inside her holding hands against the black silk sheet of bed while she wrapped her legs around him. 

The sound of skin and their sweaty body against each was everything that engulfed their subconsciousness and consciousness. With every passing moment, they reach a higher level of contentment. Laszlo gasp and groan as grabbed her arms and pin them above her head as he lunge harder and faster between the junctions of her thighs. He could feel her warmer womb while striking her spot. His moan made her turn on more than she could envision. She moans feeling herself in the firmament as he strikes her spot. She could feel him twitch bare against him while his free hand reach for clit. He figured it making her body invariable squirm under him. He got carried away with pleasure as she was consumed away from her either feeling every moment of bliss passing the nerve of her body. Their core was drenched in ichorous pleasure.

He gasps placing his hand against her head on the bed gasping from ejaculating as her chest is in and out. He couldn't help but feel this bliss she brought him. He had never felt like no matter even if he slept with a few women.

Astraea opens her eyes watching felt the sweat rolling down her neck over the bedsheet. His forehead and chest were equally sweating as hers. His white skin was now red in the bright shade of it.

His bright pink cheeks, and nose, were warmed shade of it then unusual and her neck was filled with fresh hickeys. Her Bodacious feature was vulnerable and he was Insatiable staring at her Bodacious goddess in front of him panting like him. He grabbed her legs keeping her on his shoulder making her eyes and make him smirk. He wasn't done with her yet. Her perky tip aroused in seconds with the thought of having him inside her.

She relaxed her ankle over his shoulder as he guides himself inside as she hisses in pain and pleasure. She was sore from the earlier moments but not much. He waited for her for his moment when she squeeze him against her walls making him groan as she nods adjusting to his size. He chuckles moving slowly feeling her walls all over again. She was undefinably packed for him.

She gripped the bedsheet moaning as he grumble thrusting slowly against her drenching walls. It was too easy for him to move as he held her legs. She fists the fine bedsheet undoing the nicely arranged bedsheet around. She was too arousing as he watched her panting in pleasure. It was a sight that made him come undone in seconds but he kept going against her as she came harder than she thought.

He gasps as she grabbed the pillow arching her feeling him inside and deeper than previously continuously hitting her spot giving another orgasm of the night. Laszlo immediately left her legs and panted between as he hover kissing her forehead.

Astraea relaxed after a while he give her limbs a moment to relax. "Don't tell me you still have stamina!" She asked still panting as he sniggers and kisses her neck moving his warm arms against her waist as he was making her relax.

"You are turning me into an Insatiable Raunchy Beast." He whispers against her skin as he enters again and she moans closing her eyes as his British accent turned on her. She was amazed at how gracefully he can pull different accents. But she cared less at the moment. His body was giving the all the pleasure she ever desired. She wonders if she will be ever satisfied with her insatiable pit.

He decided to go slow as her hands wandered at her back feeling his lean back as it rest at his defined thin and sexy waist. She moans silently as he bit her skin and tease her throat. She was gently meandering below him with pleasure as he increased the pace. Her head rocks back on the bed as the moans escaped her lips as his natural rhythm increased the pace with the passing moment. Her gracefully painted nails dug into his skin making him hiss as he got rough and fast. They knew they were on another level of passion. He bit her skin holding himself together along with as they cum against each other and their body relaxed. He fell over her.

Astraea did feel his ponderousness but she overlook it. She was too tired to point to lift her fingers. "De Novo " He speaks getting up as she watched him with wide eyes. "I am sore and exhausted Laszlo!" She mumbles endeavoring to preserve herself. "Just once. You will love it!" He mumbles against her skin twisting in four. She didn't know at what point she could take him. As he said she would him, she was excited all over again as moved in and out for a while not giving what she wanted. She felt he was toying again when then he entered quickly making her lose balance but he caught her by her throat gently. 'Damn, his dominance!' She wonder as the feeling of his fingering ignited another level of passion ad he gave a quick thrust slapping their skins. The heat of the moment consumes them again when he grabbed her neck, pulling upward as her hands rest against the engraved walls and his thrusting got quicker and harder, moving his hand under disguise. The pleasure was too much for her to handle. She was already too sensitive, while he was harder and faster for her. He gave a few thrusts, tumbling with her on the bed coming from their high.

He gently picks her up and lay on the bed over her back as her eyes started to close. He leans kissing her forehead. "You have to clean up!" He says while she just shrugged. "I don't even have the energy to lift my finger," She says with an even breath making him smile. He moved away and picks her up in bridle style as she opens her blue orbs watching him.

He places her in the bathroom and walked filling the bathtub with warm water. When the tub was filled he picked her up again and keeps her inside the warm water. Her sore limbs immediately feel relaxed as she closes her eyes feeling relaxed all over again. "Don't sleep here!" He says getting up and walking into the bedroom and changing the sheets away and pulling another white silk sheet and arranging it nicely. When he was done he walked into the bathroom finding Astraea in a bathrobe holding the counter for support. He picks her up in his arms and walks back to the bedroom and places her on the bed. She immediately closes her eyes dozing off.

After he was done with the shower he joined her over the bed and pulled her naked body against his. "Just to keep note my husband has an insatiable appetite!" Astraea mumbled making him chuckle and kiss her shoulder as they fall asleep together.