Emotions

Chapter Thirty-Six 

Milan, College Library

Astrea closed the book while lost in her thought. Kyle noted it along with everyone else. Everyone was packing their bags in silence as Librarian noticed them getting up. Astraea hung her bag over her shoulder, walking outside silently. 

"Everything Okay?" Shannon asked while holding Alexander's arms. Astraea nods her head, walking through the foyer, keeping her silence.

"I heard the Emperor visited you last week!" Kyle speaks and Astraea glares at her immediately.

"You need to stop hanging out with that Mafia bodyguard of Emperor!" Alexander speaks immediately, holding Astraea by the shoulder from the left while holding Shannon.

"His name is Zale!!" Kyle hissed walking ignoring Alexander making everyone chuckle immediately.

"Làszló was killing people coming for me. I never knew he was protecting me while I have my life in my way!" Astraea speaks truthfully.

"Now you regret whatever you said and done the call the wedding off!" Shannon adds on and Astraea nods her head.

"I feel like bitch rejecting the person who has done nothing but protect me all these months. I got to know from my father that he is protecting me from our first meeting without expecting anything back. I hate myself!" Astraea speaks glancing at Shannon and Alexander.

"Wrong! He is getting such a hot girl like you! He is getting everything a man needs from women like I have Shannon!" Alexander smirks glancing at Shannon while Shannon rolls her eyes ignoring his sentence.

Astraea chuckles when they walk into the parking area getting near their cars. Astraea smiles sending bye to everyone. She shifts over her winter boots when her gaze fell on the black royal shining car and a man sitting on the hood of the car sipping coffee.

Her heart immediately starts thumping loudly as she finds him sipping his coffee. He was all dressed up white hoodie, black jeans, and white boots. She glances around finding new security around as if it was just him.

Astraea takes steps near him when he glances at his wristwatch. She stops in front of him a he looks up immediately glancing at her.

Làszló immediately gets off the hood of the car takes off his black shades and holds her bag in his hands and put it on his back.

"I wasn't expecting you!" Astraea speaks glancing at him while he holds her wrist gently stepping near her.

"Well, you never expect me!" He says casually placing his lips over her lips and embracing her waist tightly. Astraea's heart skips all the beat as his lips landed over her. She place her hands over his chest closing her eyes as he kissed her softly and moved away.

"You are cold!" He says immediately as he moves away glancing at her rosy cheeks and nose. She blew warm air into the cold mist while he held her closer.

"I am warm now!" She speaks lowly glancing at his chest while he smiles holding her closer.

"We are going to my place!" He speaks placing a forehead kiss and hugging her.

"I have an Exam Tomorrow!" Astraea speaks moving away watching while he nods his head.

"I got it to handle!" He speaks and she nods when she was suddenly in the air with a sudden shriek leaving her throat. Everyone in the parking spot stops glancing at them.

Làszló chuckles holding Astraea closer in his arms in bridal style while she clutches his shoulder still in shock at being in his arms.

"I am a lot more than shocked!" Làszló smirks and Astraea rolls her eyes glancing at her friends and smirking at her. She blushed immediately glancing at Làszló placing her inside the car.

He gets inside the car while she glances at him. He was no Emperor, No Businessman, and No Mafia Leader for a while. It felt like it was just him a normal living man for her.

Làszló starts the engine glancing at Astraea Staring at him like she got her entire whole with a beautiful smile playing over her lips. He raised his brows asking her 'what happened?' She just shrugged and nodded nothing glancing outside of the car.

The car comes to halt in front of the house surrounded by trees and greenery. Làszló undoes his seat belt and glances at Astraea looking outside the car in amusement.

"I have it here so no one can find me!" Astrea nods her head ready to get out when Làszló holds her hand and nods negatively.

Làszló unlocks the car moves out glancing around and opens the car door for Astraea as she steps around and he places a forehead kiss.

"Just want you safe in every situation!" He speaks holding her waist as they stepped near the house. Làszló unlocks the door and opens it wide walking inside.

Astraea breathes as she watches him doing stuff around and steps inside glancing around the house. It was a nice small warm cottage mixed up with a modern touch house in snowy winters. 

"This is beautiful!" Astraea speaks as Làszló places her bag on the dining table. "I made this during my sixteen," Làszló speaks casually hanging the house key while Astraea stood amazed with a smile playing over her lips watching him.

"Ares Aziel King was more than harsh on me!" Làszló chuckles stepping near Astraea and picking her up without warning. Astraea gasps wrapping her arms around his neck.

"I got you something!" He smiles fully making her eyes shimmer with happiness. Làszló shifts over his steps walking inside the bedroom.

 Làszló shifts over his steps walking inside the bedroom