Carving

Chapter Thirty-Three 

Astraea was wearing her pearl earning while Lazlo stood leaning against the closet door watching her. She smiled as he stepped into his white suit and she glanced at her lavender floral ruffled gown. 

"Ready?" He asked brushing his hands over her arms as she nods her head. "I am sure this will Turn out the best decision." He speaks kissing her shoulder over the clothes as she smiled and his arms encircled her belly. "You are 14 weeks long!" He asked remembering he read her pregnancy reports. 

"I am can't believe you are gonna be a mother!" He smiled while brushing his hands over her belly. Astraea smiled widely as she leans in his arms. "And you are gonna make an amazing father!" She smiled when there was a knock on the bedroom door. 

"Cant your royal leave us along for a while without their Clock!" She asked as he chuckled and walked into the bedroom finding hector standing holding a white Cape. Laszlo grabs it and warps around Astraea's back as she adjusts and watched her in the mirror. 

"Why I am wearing it!" She asked Laszlo. "Cause you are carrying the Heir," Laszlo says and she nods her head holding Laszlo's hands. He watched her and dismissed Hector. Hector walked away and the door closed again leaving the two of them alone. 

"I want to keep the news of twins just to us and Family." She asked and Laszlo nods his head leaning and kissing her forehead. "I was wondering the same. I Don't wanna risk their lives," he says and she nods her head. 

"The News will be kept! hidden until the birth!" He promised while holding her hands. 

Astraea smiled while Laszlo wrapped his arms around her shoulder as they walked together in the courtroom with royal security all around them. The ceremony began and the royal Archbishop glanced at Astraea and Laszlo.

"Just Family!" He announced while watching his family member and everyone else left the hall along with Zale away along and the security out of the hall. Atticus watched him and Astraea speaks watching Royal Archbishop.

"Twins!" She speaks as everyone's eyes gasped instantly and then beamed. "With the honor of having the name carved for the next generation, I would call upon our ancestor to bless the two souls" He recites and shifts towards them. 

"I would call upon the mother to name them!" Royal Archbishop watched Astraea as she smiled widely holding Laszlo's hand and watching Ares. 

"If It is a boy it will be 'Lucien Azriel Michael Rodriguez' and If Its a girl it will be 'Victoria Lixue Rodriguez'," Astraea speaks as Ares's head snaps watching his daughter. Laszlo smiled holding Astraea's hands and kissed her knuckles. Ares couldn't help but beam in happiness and nods his head While the royal Archbishop turned to carve the names.

After the Name Carving ceremony, Astraea was sitting in her bedroom hall eating raspberry cookies when Laszlo walked inside with Ares. "And My raspberries are embezzled!" He speaks watching while Ares rolled his eyes and ignored him walking to his daughter. 

"I want chocolate!" Astraea asked Laszlo making Ares chuckle and watch her. "Nope, you are not eating them!" Laszlo announced when the butler walked with fruit salad. "And you will be sleeping over the couch!" Astraea gave fake smile making Laszlo roll his eyes and shift watching Hector. Hector nods his head walking away. 

"Never get on the worst side of Perganat lady!" Ares speaks as he gets up and kissed his daughter's forehead. "If he is trouble you are calling me!" He asked facing her and she smiled widely nodding her head. 

"Brain is running Late but he will be here!" Ares says making Astraea nod. Laszlo takes the seat beside her and gave her water while taking the fruit salad. "He isn't coming. I called him telling him we are visiting him!" Laszlo smiled watching Astraea as her eyes brighten. 

"You can't travel when she is pregnant and it isn't safe out!" Ares speaks in worry watching them. "We are safe. I have Atticus out looking after everything. Plus I can't keep her caged!"  Laszlo says and Ares watched him. 

"She is not traveling at any cost. This place is much safer!" Ares says when Astraea held his hands. 

"Dad I will be fine I Have Laszlo," She smiled watching Laszlo. Laszlo watched Ares and nods his head. Ares had no choice but to agree.