Exhibitions

Chapter Four 

Chapter Four 

London, Three Years Later

"Astraea!" Astraea shifts her gaze back finding her mother walking down the stair and glancing at her. Astraea closed the file in front of her. "Close whatever you were doing. Elizabeth called and said you are going back," Lila informs and Astraea sighs opening her files back. "I heard you guys!" Astraea says straightforwardly.

"You know love you are his wife," Lila speaks and grabbed the files off her hands. "He finished what was started by someone else. He is home to take you with him," Lila speaks watching Astraea who watched her silently. "Yeah, like he dropped me here after the wedding and shows up as he desires. I remember us cuddling and having talked to MOM, but that was three years ago and I don't know where we stand now, " She says and Lila nods. 

"You knew he travels a lot for things and for figuring out where you two stand in your relationship you have to give him Chance," Lila says and Astraea nods her head.

"It's just I am so confused with us. I Remember nothing, then got married to him and then he left like he was never gonna look back at me. I felt being rejected and discarded," Astraea comments, and Lila smiles. "You have let everything that you have felt in these three years. And figure it out with him. If you are not talking about the problems with the person you have, you won't be able to figure it out. Dress up pretty. You are meeting him," She says exiting her little.

 Astraea sighs, getting up knowing she doesn't have a choice. 'I should get ready before my parents start using facts, history, and figures against me.'

Astraea dresses up in thick spaghetti straps, a mini-length Baxter dress, applying red lipstick. Lila smiles handing her jewels and perfume as she gets ready. Astraea leaves her hair open in the back taking a final glance in the mirror. "You look perfect!" Lila smiles, making Astraea chuckle. Her mother was her cheerleader figure for her. 

"Your son-in-law loves white. Why did you ask me to wear red?" Astraea asked and Lila chuckled. "My Daughter is a temptress. He should see what he missed in the past few years." Lila smirks and Astraea rolls her eyes. "This isn't getting us near the grandbabies." 

"Oh, you guys are still young!" She says and Astraea chuckle putting her lipstick in her purse and putting on her high heels. 

"You sure this isn't any royal event? They would be dead seeing me like this!" Astraea says and Lila nods her head negatively. "No Royal event!"   

"You know I remember nothing about the moment with Laszlo. I have read things and most importantly seen the picture that helped me nothing." She and Lila nod their head. "I guess we have an entire life to make new memories if he stops being a workaholic." She makes Lila chuckle and  Astraea stands up holding her coat and purse walking down her room.