Tease

Chapter Fourteen 

Chapter Fourteen 

London

Astraea accompanied her mother to breakfast-making before Laszlo could even wake up. "You are awake early?" Lila asked her with an amused smile playing over her lips. "Yup, Mom, I am not a lazy daughter anymore." She speaks taking a seat near the kitchen island and watching her. " I have a responsibility to hold and take care of my kingdom." She says and Lila chuckles at her tone. 

"So accompanying Emperor at work? Lila asked while whisking the cream. "No!" She grabs the apple munching and watches her mother. "But have to accompany him to somewhere at Lunch. Hector Informed me a while ago." She speaks as Laszlo walked down all dressed up directly walking toward her inside the kitchen. "Morning Mom," He greeted and Lila smiled, turning back to whatever she was doing. 

Astraea was Laszlo's calculated move toward her like a predator. She could sense it. He steps close and pecks her lips quickly making her gasp as his hands squeezed her butt. He smirked and grabbed the apple and left the kitchen smirking and tossing the apple up and down leaving the mansion. 

'He is an Asshole!' She muttered internally being turned on as she had never been but then smirked at her thought process. 

After Lila went away with Brian Astraea was all alone at the mansion. She rolled over the bed, staring at the ceiling. Laszlo was at the office and Her mother was on a date with his father leaving her alone. She sighs and sits on the bed when her eyes fell on the dress in front of her hung for lunch. She smirked and gets up and picked it up. 'Let's go  a day without rules!' She smirks walking inside the walk-in closet room.

Laszlo watched Hector dealing with the business client when his eyes met Zale. He nods his head no and he sighs shifting his attention back to the meeting. Astraea was supposed for the meeting but she was fashionably late. 'Hope she isn't planning any of her dirty game right now!' He wondered grabbing the deal files and starting to read taking his time. 

Hector gets up giving his time for the meeting and getting water for everyone. He signed the deal after a while and handed the folder back watching the famous happiness singing deal with the Emperor. "It will be an honor doing business with you." The dealer said as Laszlo gets up and they walked away. 

Laszlo talked his cell phone out to call Astraea. 'She was supposed to have lunch with me.'

Astraea's cell phone was picked up after several rings when Laszlo's eyes fell on her walking inside with a bunch of security around her. He sighs and keeps his cell phone back in his pocket. He places his hands in his pocket. He wanted to be annoyed at her for being late. He was starving but he couldn't. 

She was wearing Blue Long sleeves, cut-out detail, and a figure-hugging fit dress with a chest-to-neck diagonal cut.  He internally cursed watching her sexually swaying her hips as everyone turned their gaze watching her. She smirks and he closed his eyes. 'she is better at this game!' he opened his eyes watching her standing in front of him. 

Astraea smiled and placed her hands on his chest and leaned kissing his jaw. "You were supposed to be here an hour ago!" Laszlo mentioned coldly while she smiled watching him. 

"Well, this meeting wasn't that important that require my presence. Plus I am an empress and I decided what's important. Currently having Lunch with my husband is important for me." Astraea states as his eyes observed her.  She was looking so young like she haven't aged a day.'She knows where to keep her value.' He beamed internally. 

He pulls his hands out of his pocket to warm around her waist when she moved away and smirks taking her seat on the dining chair and crossing her slender legs. his eyes never left any of her movements or juncture.'She is not getting out of bed when I have the chance!' he smirks and takes his seat beside her. 

They ordered the meal together while making small and generative conversations about business and family. Laszlo dug in food as it arrived along with Astarea.

"Hector told me we are supposed to be traveling in a few hours," Astraea says and Laszlo nods his head drinking his wine. "Yeah, we are. And the place is a surprise for you." He says and Astraea nods her head glancing around them. There was no one watching them in a private area. She smirked internally and raised her legs teasing him. Laszlo immediately glanced at her and warned while she just smirked sipping her red wine. He shifts uncomfortably and moves her legs away and started again but her legs came again. 

"You are gonna stop that!" He warned holding her leg on his lap while she chuckle and keep the wine glass over the table and leans towards him smirking at him. "Like I heard that!" She says and takes her legs back while brushing his everything. 

'She isn't going to learn!' Laszlo glances around the royal security around them and gets up wiping his mouth. Astraea just smirked sipping her wine when her chair was pulled away. She watched him as he takes her wine glass and finish it. She just stayed silent watching him. He looked damn hot when he did things in his ways.  

Laszlo keeps the glass over the table and picks her in the air. "You are going home." He demanded maintaining his calm self and throwing her over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes. She just chuckle knowing he was walking on the same path that she wanted him to walk since she planned the entire plot. 

They arrived at the mansion after an entire ride of teasing and Laszlo controlling himself not to pounce over her. Astraea just laugh over his shoulder while they walked inside his mansion. He couldn't help but smile at her. They walked towards their bedroom and he threw her down over the mattress and she bounced like a ball with no weight. She removed her hair off her face watching Laszlo hovering over her. 

"You have no idea what you have got yourself into." He says leaning closer toward her lips. She anticipated his fierce and assertive kiss but nothing came. He just keeps his lips near her brushing slightly while his hands moved all over her body. She gasped as he grabbed her thighs and stood in middle moving his hot breath over her neck but never touching her. She puts her hands over his chest ready to jump over him when he chuckles in her ear and moved away. 

Astraea watched him in amazement as he stood smirking at her. She was in process of being a hot mess. she breathed watching him smiling. "Well, certainly not losing in your game wifey! Try harder." He smirked as he shifted and walked out of the room. 

"Ugh! You are a jerk husband!" Astraea groaned in sexual frustration and flops back over the bed staring at the ceiling when another thought struck her. She smirked and closed her eyes breathing in and out calming herself.