Chapter 12:

Hey! Sorry for the late update, BUT I have kinda figured out how I want this one to end. I had it planned in the beginning, just adding some more details to it. Chapter twelve should about have way through the story, but we'll see. This one is a long one. I don't know how long this story is gonna be, but I'm guessing 20-25 chapters unless some parts of the plot change along the way ;).

"Mission BP," I said. "Mission Brainwash Parents. YOU BRAINWASHED THEM! What did you do? Mulchagan poison?! Not only are they now working for SPYDER, THEY'VE FORGOTTEN WHO I AM!" At this point, I was yelling at Murray and Ashley. My parents now have a new life. A life without me in it. I was so angry at them, at whoever came up with this idea. "Who's leading this mission?"

"Take a guess," Another familiar voice.

"Ms. E." I calmed myself down a little. "What. Did. You. Do. To. My. Parents." I took a breath in between each word, so I wouldn't attack everyone in the room.

"Bring them down!" Ms. E said.

All my friends came marching down, except one person. Erica. The "bodyguards" were holding them. Now it was Jessica's turn to be angry. "You 'new' bodyguards aren't new at all! What are you doing with them?!"

I think I already knew the answer, but to confirm it, they all said, "We work for SPYDER now! SPYDER forever!"

"Where's the other girl?" Ms. E said. "SHE WAS THE MAIN PERSON WE NEEDED TO DRUG!"

"You mean Erica Hale?" Murray said, "She has long black hair and icy eyes, you know, I think being a model will suit her better."

"Yes, that girl, where is she?!" Ms. E responded.

"Erica's pretty smart, she probably figured it out when, ahem," He raised his voice and said, "BEN," he then continued, "over here screamed," he then mocked me, "Oh no! My parents, what happened. Omg! Ah!"

"I don't sound like that," I said to Murray.

"I know, I just like making fun of you!" he replied.

"You little rat," I muttered.

"Where's your little girlfriend, we needed her. Ugh, Ben, you just have to ruin our plans."

"First off like Erica said, she's not my girlfriend, and second, I didn't communicate with her at all, she probably figured it out by herself."

"Sure she did," Murray said. "Well, here's what you get for ruining our plans over and over again. Ashley and I have tickets to Disney."

"Yeah, without you!" Ashley responded.

I just sighed and shook my head. "Oh darn," I said sarcastically, "I was really looking forward to that trip."

"Shut your sarcastic little mouth and stand up, both of you," Ms. E said.

We stood up. I knew how dangerous Ms. E was and I told Jessica, "Trust me, I know Ms. E more than you do, you don't want to mess around with her."

We both stood up and we walked down a hallway. It was dimly lit. This didn't look at all like the Nike store. It looked more like a prison cell. The concrete walls looked dull and the lights were flickering on and off. Yeah, this was definitely not the Nike store.

"Where are we?" I asked.

"You figured it out didn't you? Well, you are looking at SPYDER's headquarters!" Murray said.

"Wha-, you need headquarters for this one mission?"

"Yes, this mission is very important, but it doesn't seem like you've figured it out yet."