Chapter 13:

Chapter 13:

Again some of the names are changed. But only in the beginning.

**WARNING**THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS CONTENT ABOUT JAWA, ZOE, AND CHIP BEING SHOT.

Two Hours Ago

"You shot them?!" I screamed at Joshua.

"I always knew you were bad, but never thought you would actually shoot these people," Erica said with no emotion.

"Where's Mike?" I asked.

"MIKE! Where is the boy? Oh my gosh, Murray and Joshua would it kill you to keep your eyes on one group of people for once. First we couldn't drug, Erica and now Mike got away." Ms. E said.

Erica ran over to Zoe and told Jessica to help Chip and for me to help Mike. She told us to go grab towels from the bathrooms and wrap them around them, so they stay warm. She grabbed Murray's water bottle from his hands and opened it. She poured the water all over their legs.

"Hey! That floor was just cleanned." Murray whined.

Erica shot him a look. She then used a bandage she had in her utility belt, and wrapped it around everyone's leg. She then grabbed more towels and wrapped it around the bandages to stop the bleeding. They were all unconsious at this point.

"Oops, looks like you guys have to get to a hospital! Ha! Now you can't stop us." Joshua yelled. "The door that leads outside is over there. There's an elevator! Buh bye!"

Erica picked up Zoe and I picked up Mike. And well, we had to drag Chip. We got in the elevator and clicked the button that marked, OUTSIDE/GROUND LEVEL. Erica dialed Cyrus's number.

"Dang it! No signal, we're gonna have to wait until we get off this elevator."

When we got outside, we called Cyrus. He answered on the first ring.

"Something's gone wrong hasn't it." Cyrus answered.

"Yes, we have three junior agents wounded, Zoe, Jawa and Chip."

"We're coming right now. Did you wrap and clean the leg?"

"We did our best."

When Cyrus pulled up, we were relieved to find Mike in there.

"How'd you escape?"

"While Murray was busy telling us his life story on how we ruined all his plans, I kinda stuck out. I had some help," Mike grinned and pointed to Catherine and Cyrus. His face dropped when he saw Zoe, Jawa and Chip.

"WHAT HAPPENED!?" He said.

"Long story short, they got shot by Joshua. Just get us to a hospital now!"

Present Moment

Beep, beep, beep, beep....

We were now at the nearest hospital we could find. I was sitting next to Jawa, waiting for Erica to come in. She was on a phone call outside. And I could hear her yelling through the phone.

"There's nothing I can do!" There was a pause. "Well, how long?...I can't wait that long...Why? Well, My peers and I are supposed to be going to an interview....No we are not too young. We are going to an interview designed for our age.... How about I pass the phone to Ethan...West, Ethan West." It took me a while to realize she was going to pass the phone to me, since my code name was Ethan.

"What! Me?! Who is it?" I mouthed to Erica.

"An officer. He wants to know in detail what happened." Erica whispered as she rolled her eyes.