rank ass vomit breath

Warnings: mentions of vomit

You ran into the bathroom, rushing to sit in front of the toilet. This wasn't good. The last time you could remember being sick like this was years ago and it wasn't pleasant to say the least.

And there it was, the extreme wave of nausea. You rested your head on your knees in an attempt to distract from the feeling of your insides threatening to spill out.

"Ughhhhh," You groaned.

"Y/n? Are you okay, love?" The sound of footsteps grew increasingly louder and your comfort character came rushing into the room. "Oh god. What's wrong?" They bent down in front of you, taking your face out of your knees and cupping it in their hands.

"I feel like I'm gonna throw up."

They rubbed their thumb on your cheek. "I'm sorry, baby." Your comfort character dropped their hands and scooted next to you. "Try counting to distract yourself."

You would've done what they said, but the contents of your stomach came rushing up your throat and into the toilet as your comfort character pulled your hair back.

"It's okay, princess (/prince/preferred). Get it all out. You're okay," They rubbed your back with their free hand.

With a groan you moved away from the toilet, leaning into their chest. Their arms wrapped around you from behind while their head rested on top of your own. "Alright m'love?"

You nodded your head, not wanting them to smell your rank ass vomit breath. Nonetheless, you were grateful for your comfort character. Even with their overwhelming fear of throw up, they stuck with you, which was more than you could say you'd do for anyone else.

A/N: um hey 🧍🏻‍♀️
i'm gonna pretend like i didn't completely stop writing on here and on my cedric fic for who knows how long without telling anyone.
but i mean i'm back now so yeah. ALSO i just noticed there's over 4k reads- like WHAT
so ty for that. you know what, i should probably start an upload schedule. but yeah i hope you enjoyed and as always i didn't read over this before uploading it.