on set

*Requested*
y/f/a/n = your favorite actor/actress's name

"Come back here, goddamnit," you screamed at the blond man walking away from you, your face hot as tears began to blur your vision.

Then, right as you thought it was over, he tripped. You wanted to throw yourself on the ground and maybe hit your head on the wall until you had a concussion.

The director sighed as you dragged a hand down your face. "Alright, why don't we just call it a day and try again tomorrow."

Everyone mumbled in agreement as cameras and lights started to shut off.

"Sorry guys. Sorry, y/n."

You looked to your scene partner who still hadn't picked himself up from the ground. "Don't worry about it. We all have our days." You gave him a small smile and said your goodbyes to everyone before walking off set.

You were just relieved that the day was over and you could go see y/f/a/n, whose trailer door you were knocking on before you knew it.

"Hey baby." Your favorite actor grinned from ear to ear at the sight of you.

"Hi." You gave them a quick kiss before walking in. "Can we get takeout and watch a movie?"

"Yeah, sure. Rough day?"

"Mhm." You plopped down on the couch and they did the same. "We had to reshoot the same scene thirty times because my scene partner kept messing up."

Their eyes widened. "Thirty?"

You nodded and leaned into your favorite actor's side as they wrapped their arm around you. "Fuck your scene partner."

You let out a laugh and rested your head on their shoulder. "We all have our days."

"Yeah but thirty times? I'd cry." They squeezed you a little tighter and planted a kiss on the top of your head.

"Believe me, I wanted to. Hopefully it'll work out better tomorrow."

"Yeah." They sighed. "But if not I'll take you out on a nice date to your favorite restaurant, hm?"

You glanced at them with a smile. "How about you take me out either way."

"Mmm." They squinted and tapped a finger to their lips, pretending to think about what you said. "Fine. Under one condition."

"And that is?"

"I get to pick the movie tonight."

You moved off their shoulder to look them in their eyes. "You're shit at picking movies."

Their mouth fell open as they gasped. "I am not. You just don't have good taste."

Your conversation carried on for a few more minutes before you gave in and let them pick the movie, but really you didn't mind. Especially not since you got to pick which restaurant to get take away from. 

"Which movie did you pick?" you asked, grabbing some noodles with your chopsticks as the intro began to play.

"You'll see." Y/f/a/n plopped some food in their mouth with a smug little grin.

Right as you were about to question why they looked so happy with their self, your face popped up on the screen, covered in dirt and blood.

"Oh for fuck's sake." You threw your head back and laughed as the sounds of your own screams played from the T.V.

"What was that about me being shit at picking movies?" They looked at you with the most 'eat your words' smile you'd ever seen planted on their face.

"Okay, to be fair."

"To be fair?"

"To be fair- this was one of my worst movies."

They shook their head as you both laughed. "Sure, babe. Whatever you say."

"It is," you argued, unable to contain a smile.

"You don't have bad movies." They poked your side, forcing a laugh out of you.

A/N: vote or i'll just cry

naurrrr because i kind of hate this, sorry to the person that requested it because i feel like it's definitely not my best work.

at the moment, i'm not doing the requests in order of when they were requested, just doing them in order of the ones i want to do the most and this one has been sitting unfinished for a while now, so i decided to finish it up and post it.

anyways i hope you guys are having a great day and feel free to leave requests now as i may be closing them soon. <3

OH WAIT ALSO, ONE LAST THING. do you guys want angst warnings for the angsty chapters or not? because i feel like it kind of ruins it if you know that it's going to be sad.