Chapter 29: The incident of monthly presents and threats (TIOMPAT) Part 2

Author's Note: "Hey there, thanks for the concern. I am fine and am updating again because the recent movie was awesome! My dear readers who are supporting for so long are amazing as well!" Let's read Part 2...

'Maybe... She's some actor that was employed by him! Right. It's possible. So, he might be Shinichi!'

When that happen, Ran is determined to find out.

She walks towards Conan who sigh and call out to him, causing him to almost jump up from his seat. She said in caring tone: "Don't mess around with the patients' record!"

Conan who was surprise, stutter: "Ran- Ran nee chan."

Ran ask if he had discovered anything in which Conan replied: "Yes, a little bit. Remember how the doctor mentioned that the flowers are delivered once a year?"

Ran nod her head as she listens inventively.

"So, I think the sender must be one of the patients who had something to do with the hospital." Conan said looking at her while holding the patients' records and continue his deduction while flipping the pages: "Since the money, toys and the flowers were first sent 2 years ago, and since Ogawa-san has only been here for 3 years, it will narrow down the suspects into the year before those gifts were sent. Among those people, only 8 have to do with February 19. For patients who had successful operation, had to be hospitalized, or left the hospital after being operated on, it would mean that he is grateful and decided to send the times, but there is something wrong."

He continues not knowing Ran's expression was weird: "The flowers that the sender sent were grown in a green house and that letter..."

"But if you can deduce that much, it's amazing. That's clever..." Ran said as she prepared to act natural: "That's clever, Shinichi!"

"Yeah, well, it's nothing!" Conan aka Shinichi felt happy and after a second he realises he gave the wrong response.

Ran look at him with a surprised expression and then said: "I knew it. So, you are... really Shinichi."

"W- What are you saying, Ran- nee chan? My name is Conan... Conan." As he walks backwards slowly, "What are you saying?" as he laughs while thinking: 'Oh no! She found out! If those guys find out that I'm really Kudo Shinchi, they will for sure come after me. If that happens, Ran and the others will be in danger. I need to do something!' Conan glance to his right then exclaimed like a little boy: "Wow! It's Game Man! And look! There's even Yaiba's adventure. "

Ran who was expecting a response question as she sees Conan playing Yaiba's adventure and telling her that it's so fun. Obviously, she thinks that he's doing it on purpose as it's suspicious. The only conclusion for her is that Conan-kun is really Shinchi.

'But there is no science fiction, how could this happen? Wait a second! If this was true... Didn't I ship Yona with him?! AHH! I got a kid as my rival? But she might also be in the same situation as him. Oh No! Doesn't that mean I basically confess to him!' Ran blushes in embarrassment.

Conan who was really focusing on the game said in sad tone: "Aww. Game over. Ne, Ran-nee chan, do you want to play? You like this stuff, right?" not noticing Ran was blushing.

Ran didn't notice Conan saying that he knows what she likes as inside her mind if full of the word: 'Like' and she scream out: "L-Like? I don't like it! Don't misunderstand me!" causing Conan to jump up in surprise while holding the game tightly.

"Okay... I guess I'll just keep playing then." As he looks back at the game not knowing Ran is trying to calm herself down, 'Ogino Tomoya? Dr. Ogawa's son is named Yuuta. You would usually put in the name or name of a character you like for these things. Wait a second. Ogino Tomoya... I've read of this name before. Oh yeah!' He dashes towards the chair and sits down while flipping the records in a fast manner, 'There it is! Ogino Tomoya, 5 years old. He passed away after Dr. Ogawa operated on him, 3 years ago on February 19. So that letter means that...!'