Chapter 14: School? Nah.. Life is better without it

Kotoru Yona's Pov

In the end, I was also invited to their house. What a relief~ Don't ever scare me again, God!

While Kudo Shinichi was force to attend Primary school (again).. I am visiting Professor Agase!

Why didn't I join him?

No! Specifically, how did I avoid his fate?

I just tell Ran and her Dad that I'm a genius who has finish all the exams for primary school education and I can skip school if I want to.

At first, they were surprised and want me to go with him.

We even had a test battle and obviously I won.

I promise them that I will go eventually and they just bug off.

Teehee.

I take a tour around Professor Agase's house surrounding and inside as well. Without getting notice by him, or else questions will flood in.

Good.

Then, I check out Tani's recyling corner...

In order for me to have clothes that are big enough if I suddenly turn back..

Which had happen when I was having a bath earlier in the morning.

Luckily, Ran and Conan had already went to school and her Dad was drunk in happiness (from beer too) because of his first case on the sofa.

I couldn't just stay in the bath tub forever as it is link with the toilet so if her Dad comes in, I'm dead!

I immediately use a towel to cover myself and dash to my own room.

I lock myself in there and kept wishing to turn back and 1 second later.. Poof just like that my prayers were answered.

I wonder what happen.. Maybe it's because I only take half of the pill?

As I get clothes from the recycling corner, I take a look out from my surroundings.

I hurriedly put all of it into the recycling colourful bag I carried and go to Professor Agase's house.

"Hello, Professor Agase!"

I smile sweetly as I use my child like voice, again, Not like I have a choice!

"Oh! Come in, Yona-chan." Professor Agase learned my situation from Kudo Shinichi (Conan) so I didn't have to explain and surprisingly neither of them has suspect me at all.

"Why didn't you join Shi- I mean, Conan-kun to school?" He almost blurt out Conan's real identity.

Even though I know the truth but we agree to call him Conan so that in the future we won't expose his identity so easily, which might be a bit difficult for him.

"I'm a genius and I've always want to see a scientist in action!" I flash my holy angel smile and my sparkling eyes.

He take the bait as he thinks that it is my aspired career and went back to tidy up a bit of his room.

I borrow his washing machine without him noticing as he continue his cleaning.

30 mins later~

He is still tidying up his room?!

Although I'm tired of waiting and a bit shock but I take this chance to hang the clothes up to dry.

When he finally allow me to go in.

My sparkling eyes that he see is dead. But I don't think he will know..

I look at each and every invention he created and while he explain, I examine it closely.

"Hmm.." Since I get an 'A' in Electronic Mechanics, I know what's wrong with his inventions that causes it not to work.

We discuss for a very long time and it's already 5pm.

I had to go home because of Ran who had call Professor Agase.

Obviously, I didn't forget the clothes.

I take the chance that his back is faced from the kitchen and talking to Ran, I immediately get all the clothes into my colourful recycyling bag that he can't see through.

All the clothes is dry! Thank God! Otherwise I do not know how to deal with it.

Luckily, before and after I get back to Ran's house, nobody notice the bag I'm hiding.

Life without school is the best!