Chapter 11: Bravery

Aso-san who's collar is being hold by detective Kogoro said, " I don't, it's only me, please believe me!"

Conan looking at the both of them while thinking, 'If what he said is true, I'm afraid that the girl, after the first kidnapping, has been kidnapped from the holding place by someone else! And he sounds like a serious criminal.'

Through the phone, "Dad, please help me!"

The rich man, Tani shout out "Akiko!"

The criminal say, "My patience is running thin, if you don't provide the 3 hundred-million dollars in time, who knows what will happen to your daughter."

Tani immediately kneel down and plead, "Please! I'll get the money! Can you just let Akiko return home safely?"

On the other side, Kotoru Yona murmur: "That rich Dad must be kneeling down like an idiot about now.." as she keep her fake sword which apparently is made of bamboo and close the door behind her and left the scene.

Still wearing the same outfit like she did before she went in, she took a piece of cloth out of no where and wipe herself clean.

All the blood staints cleaned and she hurridly went back to where the rest are before they start to embark on their journey...

She murmur to herself, "Now that those un-need characters is gone, Conan will have a 'easy' battle later!"

As she is running towards where conan-kun and the rest are...

The rich dad, Tani is still kneeling down with Detective Mouri Kogoro behind him whispering, " Keep talking to him... try to make him tell us his location."

Tani look back to him and ask, "His location?"!

The culprit whom is obviously ain't stupid confront the rich dad, "Who is there with you? It wouldn't be the police, right?"

The both of them including conan in a panic.

Tani immediately answer back, "No! He isn't the police!"

Akiko, the daugther shout out: "Dad, I'm in a school's storage room!"

The culprit caught by surprise while the dad is shivering in fear hoping that the culprit won't kill his daugther.

But Akiko still continue to give information, " There's a big Chimney outside the window."

Finally, the dad decide to respond, "Akiko!"

While the culprit cover Akiko's mouth which make Akiko struggle and tell them, " I'll phone you in an hour! By that time, you'd better have the money!"

After that, he off the phone call and look towards Akiko: " You big mouth little devil!"

Nobody expected Akiko to be brave and smart enough to know and tell the location's she's in... since the culprit needs the money, he can't do anything to her.. and just sigh out of anger.

While the adults who have gotten Akiko's intel of where she might be, is discussing where they should go save her.

Detective Mouri: "One can see a big chimney from the window of a school's storage room, with just this clue, we can't be certain which school it is."

Then he became serious as he look at Tani, "But, just in case, you should prepare the money."

Tani nod his head.

While Conan (Kudo Shinichi whom is already consider as a adult) is left out didn't even bother as he look at a map which appear out of no where and think, 'The criminal's location has been revealed, if we don't find her now, she may...'

Ran whom is bored as she don't know what to do, look back and being curious ask Conan, "What are you doing?"

Conan look up from the map and look back to Ran and aswer, " It hasn't been long since the time of  kidnapping. I'm sure they must be somewhere nearby."

Kotoru Yona who just arrive after getting rid of the smell of blood off of her from the bathroom.. look at them talking in live.

Don't know why but Detective Mouri turn around and agree with what Conan said and talking to himself , "With a little girl, he cannot go far. If it's a school nearby..."

Conan sit on the dog as his figure is small and start moving out.

Ran being confuse ask, "Conan-kun, where are you going?"

Detective Mouri run towards Ran and tell her to follow the dog.

"Sigh..." As Kotoru Yona quickly follow Conan thinking that she is fortunate that she got an 'A' in sports which she finish her shuttle run in 10 seconds. (Not exaggeration)

Author's Note
Thanks for all of your support Everyone! I appreciate it!

Took me a while to type this out, my hands are aching... but if you like my story, feel free to tell me and I'll update when I'm free real quick!

For those who have really watch from Chapter 1 until now which didn't mind my Unexpected Intro... sob sob sometimes I regretted it with only half people who have watch chapter 1 continue reading the story with me.. Nevermind!

I'll show you the characters that appear in Chapter 1!
Light Yagami is OBVIOUSLY the brown hair guy and Ryuk is the one behind him.

I'll show you the characters that appear in Chapter 1!Light Yagami is OBVIOUSLY the brown hair guy and Ryuk is the one behind him

L whom didn't have any lines in the story.. Finally..!

L: A wise man once said, a detective doesn't need words to be notice and that is me!