Chapter 20: Museum?!

God..

Yona...

Outside of the room is quiet as if Ran and Mouri Kogoro doesn't exist.

Yona look at God while crossing her arms and sitting on her comfy chair.

God look at Yona with a weird expression that lasted only for a second before turning it to anger.

"You do realise that getting in touch with Akako Koizumi counts as being involved with her matters such as Kaito Kid... Since you did message her ideas to stop being a self-centred person!"

Yona look shock: "Wait.. you mean the person who ask about love advices is Akako?! That Koizumi? Impossible!"

God shakes his head: "Not everybody in this world has a personality that can be seen on the outside..."

Yona nod her head: "So what's going to happen to her? Did you erase her memories etc?"

God massage his head: "That's the problem here. Since you are a human being living in this world, I can't undo what you did."

Yona look at him with disbelief, "You cannot undo it?! But you're GOD!"

God sigh: "If I can do that, then I would have just undo every bad guys on this world.."

Yona shiver, "Gosh that sounded like Kira.. Luckily you can't do it.."

God shows a dark aura on his face.

"Hey! You were suppose to laugh saying you will not be like KIRA! You are scaring me!" Yona back away instantly.

God shows a poker face: "You don't know me so you won't understand! Anyway, you need to stop messaging Akako Koizumi in a way she won't suspect and make sure it doesn't affect the plot!"

Yona nod her head then yell: "But is it really necessary to maintain the plot? I mean.. I'm changing Kudo's plot!"

God sigh: "You know that the future will change if you change it, everything has consequences!"

Yona ponder: 'But the consequences won't work since I'm not from this earth..'

God shouts in anger: "Even if it doesn't work, it'll get to you some day and you'll regret it!"

"Whatever! I'll think about it.. Anyway do I still have to go help out? I'm not even sure how long this episode has start already!"

God look at her as if she's stupid: "Weren't you claiming that you can hack?"

"Right... I'll get on to it!"

With that, God left and Yona start typing on her computer. With she had gotten from Agase through the bet and after making adjustments.

Yona start hacking while muttering. Saying about how to make sure Conan wears the Sherlock hat when he goes out the next time!

Within a few seconds, Yona track down his location.

"Aww... Now I can't go to the museum?! I was so looking forward to it..." Sigh

I can't believe my talk with the God was so long...