4. Puppet

Han Seo struggled to breath as his hands went to the towel wrapped around his neck, getting tighter and tighter by the second as his brother towered over him gripping the cloth. 

"sir..." Han Seo gasped in fear as his brother looked at him with a murder in his eyes.

"You're nothing but my puppet..." Han Seok reminded his little brother in a low but sharp tone. which was a warning in itself, 'don't overstep'

"yes" Han Seo choked out of breath, losing all air in his lungs 

"...So don't you dare think for yourself." Han Seok continued widening his eyes "Got it?" 

"Yes, I got it. Yes sir. I understood... I understood" Han seo cried out, desperate and worried for his life, choking as he struggled for air and staring to lose strength in his body, his mind getting hazy due to the lack of oxygen 

Han seok pulled onto the towel firmly with all his strength with his face scrunching up and suddenly let go getting off his younger brother, who rolled to the side coughing  for air, loosening the towel around his neck which almost led him to his death. 

catching his breath, he stood up while Han Seok grabbed the water bottle his younger brother handed him earlier, opening the cap

"The cause of today's fire will be electrical overheating, not arson." Han Seok turned back to face Han Seo and continued giving the instructions as if nothing had happened out of the ordinary a mere ten seconds ago, "But it will still affect the stock prices, so get the board members for an emergency meeting." 

Han Seo looked from the floor to Han Seok and back to the floor, his eyes not meeting his brothers, recovering from the earlier incident. his form a little bent, regaining strength. 

"Oh, right. And tell Wusang what I told you earlier. okay?" Han Seok almost forgot to remind. Han Seo nodded and let out a small "yes, sir."

"Han Seo, go home now." Han Seok dismissed his younger brother and headed to his room taking a swig from the bottle, leaving Han Seo in the living room who loosened his tie to catch his breath properly. 

...

Heading out of the elevator and getting into his car, 

he sat down in his seat and slammed the door in frustration letting out a sigh and grinned, leaning back 

"I'm glad I'm just a puppet. I can cut off the strings." Han Seo thought out loud, recalling his brother's words earlier.

...

Han Seok picked up his phone only to see a text from you 

'Are you asleep yet?' 

Han Seok sighed as he laid down in his bed, texting you back. 

"I might have to use you earlier than I thought I would, my trump card"

...