14. Lottery Ticket

"No thanks" you gave a straight reply.

You may be falling into the spider's web but it's too soon for getting stuck into it.

Han Seok blinked and shook his head a little before going back to eating the ice cream.
"Thought I might get you this time"

"Well, you didn't."

"I will, next time" he winked at which you made a disgusted face.

It felt good, as if for once you've gone back in time being playful with nothing to stress about. But the thought made you sad again

Sensing your turbulent mood changes, Han Seok put a hand on your head and gently stroked it, "once this mess with Babel is sorted out, everything will go back to normal. I promise"

"I don't know Jason. I just don't know. Ever since I came back, nothing has been going right for me. How can I trust words after everything" you confessed your thoughts.

"By trusting me again. Just put all of your trust in me again, this will all pass."

It was a gamble. A gamble with high risks involved but yet you decide to take it anyway.

what if this lottery ticket won you a fortune?

...

And that was how you ended up in front of his house, unloading your suitcases from the trunk of your car as Mr. Lee helped you with it.

You tucked back your hair behind your ear from you face altough it didnt help much as the wind constantly blew it back onto your face.

You stared at the house you would spend a while at, how long was what you were uncertain about but you hoped it wasn't long.

Hope it wouldn't take long for this mess to end was what you wished.

...

[A/N: sorry for the filler chapter. It was supposed to be a longer chapter but I've been a slump and a lot has happened since the last time I updated]