Tatiana

IMPORTANT PLEASE READ :-

Hey guys, this is a Shadow & Bone fan fiction. I've recently binged watch the series & I love it :) so, I wrote this fan fiction to add to my collection of fan fictions :)

Firstly, this is just a fan fiction & I write fan fiction as a hobby nothing more so please don't expect much from it.

Secondly, it's going to be different from the series & the books of course cos I've not read the books yet. But I've read SIX OF CROWS & CROOKED KINGDOM.

Thirdly, it's going to be messy because like I said, I am not a writer :)

English is not my first language.

I do not own any charterers, places or events from the series or the books & all pictures & videos are from the internet.

New update :- after the chapter OS ALTA, this book takes a different story line from the books of Crooked Kingdom & Six of Crows.

☀️☀️☀️

The sun was up & I could hear the birds chirping, it's the season of spring. "Your grace" the handmaiden walked in "you're up early". Rose was the name of my handmaid, ever since I was born she was by my side. She was kind, gentle & selfless a quality that was rare & priceless.

"You're late by exactly two seconds" I chuckled as I got out of the bed.

"Shall I call the maids?" She asked gently & gracefully, she was more like a princess than I am.

"You know I hate getting bathed" I told her as I walked inside the bathroom. I find it utterly unnecessary for a dozen of maids to bath & tend to my every need, I'm perfectly capable to look after myself. Every little girl's dream was to be a princess, live in a big old palace wear all the fancy clothes & jewelleries, dine with the finest & attend the most prestigious parties & events but in my case I didn't like the palace life at all. My name is Tatiana born as the one & only heir of this massive kingdom, I hold a dark secret that only people who lived under the four walls of the palace knew. I am, what people in the kingdom called as a Grisha or an outsider. Grisha's are born with magical abilities, they were feared for generations until the king made peace with their existence & now they serve as the second army of the country. There's the little palace some walks away from the grand palace that me & my family reside & in that little palace resides the Grishas of our country, they are trained in combat & to control & use their powers in order to serve their country.

My parents the king & the queen had to hide from the kingdom that I was a Grisha, because Grisha's were seen as sorceress by the people & if they ever find out that the princess of their kingdom is a Grisha, they might rebel & the king might lose the favour in front of his subjects so to save themselves from the revolt & the shame, I was shunned from the world since I was a child. I was trained to control my powers by Baghra herself, she's an amplifier & one among the wisest & the oldest teacher among the Grisha's. I had a unique set of ability that none knew existed until I was tested. I was telepathic in nature giving me the ability to control minds making me powerful as well as dangerous because I could read minds & control minds, the worst part of it all was I could even kill a person by bleeding his or her brain out & that made me extremely dangerous cos no one could see it coming.