I am the strom & I am coming for you

POV Nina.

Ps:- drug use, strong language, violence.

〰️〰️〰️

Tatiana was sleeping besides me, hugging a soft pillow, she seemed to be in a deep slumber

Tatiana was sleeping besides me, hugging a soft pillow, she seemed to be in a deep slumber. She was tired & over dosed of the black dahlia in her system, it's a miracle that she's even alive & breathing, walking around, still elegant & graceful. Always dressed up, dolled up, with a peculiar smell of jasmine, ylang ylang & sandalwood. Rose use to make her the perfume oil when she was around & she used it on a daily basis, and till today she smelled the same, by now she has mastered the art on her own & she carried the bottle somewhere tugged inside her clothing with her infamous red tint that she apply on her lips.

Because when I saw her at the bridge, even though she looked weary & tired she was still dolled up with her red lips, I've not seen a day when her lips weren't red or she didn't smell like a jasmine flower. She always told me a drop, goes a long way & me myself love the smell of perfume oils, but jasmine was not me it was Tatiana, Genya was amber & I preferred the rose. I reached for the rose perfume oil from under my pillow, Tatiana was kind enough to make it for me when I provided her the ingredients I applied a single drop on my wrist & rubbed it, it smelled divine.

When Inej was around she slept on the large sofa by herself. She & Tatiana can sleep together in that sofa comfortably, it was that big for them & for me, it was just enough. I was curvy unlike these two, Inej was really petite in height & in structure, that she can squeeze in anywhere. Tatiana was not petite like Inej & she was taller standing 5'7 but she wasn't curvy either, she was just perfect like how princesses are meant to look like.

The thought of parem crossed my mind again, I hated myself for wanting that drug. I regretted I ever took it at the first place. When I first reached Ketterdam, my mind was all over the place Matthias Helvar in prison, Tatiana leaving & me on the other hand stuck with the crows, the people I barely know & they all in a big debt & to make it all worse some thugs & merchants after them.

I don't know how Kaz deals with these situations & I didn't even want to know but we were tied to Tante Heleen from anther angle, which only the saints know. We were working for her as well because the Crow Club was in her grasp, until Kaz could pay off the debts, he was too stubborn to sell off the necklace that Tatiana gave me to pass him & I regretted I've even given him that because if I haven't, I'd have used it & payed off everything, and with the help of the crows bust Matthias out of prison. But was it that simple? Or am I just fooling myself? And me working at the White Rose for some side income if Genya or Zoya know about this, they'll scold me to death but Tataina she was different from them, even though a princess she understood me & my problems & why I had to do that.