19 - Hidden Truths

Warning - Sexual Content

A/N - Hey guys, this is gunna be a REALLY long one (hence why it's taken me so long to update) so get ready and buckle in, hope you enjoy...

As my somnolent eyes slowly opened to the morning rays of the sun, it struck me that I had spent the night in his house. That was a new development, one I was surprisingly happy about. His dark walls seemed to be hugging me. This thought caused my eyes to lower and find his bare arm tightly around my waist. I turned in excitement with the thought that maybe, just maybe I could finally see his face. Sadly, my excitement was demolished by the familiar jet black mask. Urgh. I just wish I could see him, fully. I didn't understand his need to hide himself anymore. I made the early decision that I wouldn't push him on it, if he needed to take time then that was fine...just a little frustrating was all.

I lifted my lazy arm to bring my hand up to his head, running my fingers gently through his hair. He was fast asleep and I couldn't help but sit and stare. Admiring him. His sharp jaw, his golden locks and his soft lips acting as a constant temptation. I found myself smiling against my will, unable to stop. He was transparently beautiful. No matter how much my eyes searched, one flaw was yet to be found on him. The fact that he chose me, of all people, seemed to fill me with a new confidence. He loved me and made me feel special, something I had never experienced but now I had, I was never willing to let it go. Looking down at him lying in contentment, for the first time since coming to Paris, everything felt right. Perfect, in fact.

'I'm afraid no matter how long you stare, it's not going to become invisible' He grumbled next to me with a raspy, deep morning voice. Butterflies flocking in my stomach. His eyes remained closed as a little smirk curled at the sides of his lips.

'I have no idea what you're talking about' I faced away from him, pretending in a playful tone.

'Yeah sure' Came another raspy grumble.

'Can I take a shower?' I shyly asked, trying to avoid the previous subject as I promised myself I wouldn't pry.

'If I can join' He smirked and I froze, debating wether he was serious or not. He proceeded to laugh at my confused silence. 'I'm kidding, come on I'll show you where it is'

He took my hand and helped me out the bed, my hips and legs still a little sensitive from the previous night, but god was the discomfort worth it. He walked me out into the hallway adjacent to his room and walked me to the bathroom door, which was right next to his room.

'Now, are you sure you don't need me to help you in there? You're legs still seem a little weak. If you think you will need me, I suggest you tell me right now' He said severely. However, his tone contrasted with his caring words.

'I'll be fine don't worry' I laughed, assuring him. He nodded and showed me which towels to use, how to work the shower and where to put my dirty clothes. Before leaving me to my own devices, he left me a kiss on the forehead and a little wink as he walked out. I could feel the redness of my cheeks and it grew even darker when I saw my reflection in the mirror. He held so much power, making me melt without words. I used to hate how strong his effect on me was but I found my opinion swiftly changing.

After my shower, I wrapped myself in a towel and sauntered back to his room. He wasn't there and he had taken my clothes to wash them. I decided to just have a little sneak through his drawers and find something that I could pull off. It felt weird putting on a pair of his boxers however my choice was limited. I swung open his wardrobe and pulled out his smallest shirt. Unsurprisingly, it swallowed me whole. Strategically, I rolled up and cuffed both sleeves as well as leaving the top three buttons undone. I quickly checked myself in the mirror, giving myself the green light I made my way downstairs to find him.