Chapter 7: Halloween [Part 3] Paige

I'm sorry it's a late update again :( This is the third part of the Halloween chapter. I hope you enjoy it. There will be one more part of the Halloween chapter and Then I'll move on to Chapter 8 :D

Do not forget to comment and vote and if you really like it you can always fan me :D

Also, if you have time, please check out my short story "Secrets". I would really appreciate what you think about it and it's also my first ever romance story that I have written :)

Anyways... on to the story.

V O T E

C O M M E N T

F A N

T E L L O T H E R S

E N J O Y :D

_________________________________________________________

Chapter 7: Halloween (Part 3)

-Paige's POV-

Sick. That's how I felt. My body shivered hysterically as tears brimmed down my face, refusing to stop. I tried to blink them back; however it seemed to make it worse. My stomach churned uncomfortably and my hands trembled with great vigour. Time had seemed to freeze, leaving me wallowing in tears. My body appeared to have stopped functioning. I couldn't move, I couldn't speak, and I couldn't breathe. All I could do was stare hopelessly at the scene in front of me...

**

(A few minutes before)

Walking down the dark, musty corridors sent unwanted chills down my spine. I still hadn't got used to the eerie feeling that the school discharged. I could still faintly hear the music from the party in the background. I groaned in discomfort. I had enough of the party.

After Spencer had revealed his story on why he hated Jake, I had reluctantly trudged back into the auditorium. However, as soon as I entered, the blasting music made me squirm. My head had abruptly started to hurt. So as soon as I entered, I left. Before leaving, I risked a glance at Kiara, who joyfully continued dancing and Jake, who was still situated next to the drinks, and still wore a scowl on his face.

I hadn't seen Spencer for the rest of the night. I first decided to go to the boys' dormitory and talk to him. However, I wasn't sure if he was actually there. So I continued my tour through the corridors, in slight hope that I would run into him. However, I was unsuccessful so far.

My mind then wondered off to Bella. She had detention today. She probably couldn't still be there, could she? Detentions were only meant to be for an hour long. Without another thought, I began to make my way towards her the classroom which she was supposed to be in. I reached there shortly, luckily not getting lost. I gently turned the door knob and opened the creaky door. I popped my head through the door, hoping to see my grouchy sister slumped on a chair.

"However the sight I saw was completely different and not too pleasant either. Jones was stood furiously in the room, her face resembling a pure red tomato, with her hands placed on her hips. She looked pissed. Before I could cautiously sneak away, Jones snapped her head in my direction. I was surprised she didn't sprain it!

"Bella!" She gave an enraged yell and stomped over to me, fully opening the door. "I told you stay right here!" She yelled. I was at loss of words. Did she think I was Bella? I groaned involuntary.

"I'm no-" I started.

"You cannot skip detention like that!" She barked with her face glowing redder, if that's possible.