Chapter 5: Paige

A/N: Hello Everyone. Sorry for the late update. I know always say that. :P I'll try updating the next one quicker. I still have exams. :/ This chapter might be rushed-again... If you do not understand anything, make sure to ask me and I'll explain.

This chapter is dedicated to yeehaara. She has read, voted and commented on all the parts of this story. She's also an amazing writer, so if you haven't read her story yet... check it out: http://www.wattpad.com/story/2366848-stranded-on-a-tropical-island

BTW... Have you noticed that my story is set in the UK and my cast is American? Also, Jake, who is an American, is played by a British actor?? I just realised that now :P

Anyways... Enjoy this chapter and please vote and give some feedback. I would really appreciate and make sure to check out Yeehaara's story :)

Also, I know I have loads of mistakes. After I finfish this book or whenever I have time I will edit it and get rid of all the spelling mistakes and grammatical errors.

If you think I have got anything wrong don't be afraid to correct me. Also if you want to give harsh feedback, I don't mind.

V O T E

C O M M E N T

F A N

T E L L O T H E R S

______________________________________________________________

Chapter 5

-Paige's POV-

"Paige!" I heard someone shout my name. "Paige, wake up!"

I groaned and slowly stirred. I moaned as the sunlight hit my face.

"Paige..." The annoying voice said again.

I groggily managed to open my eyes. My blurry vision soon subsided as I took in my surroundings. I sighed. I wasn't at home; I was at the stupid boarding school. Kiara was sat on the edge of the bed. Her hair cascaded down to her elbow. She had a plain white shirt on and some really ugly skirt.

"Great!" She exclaimed. "You're finally awake."

"Unfortunately." I mumbled, slowly getting up. Right now my bed looked so comfortable and inviting that I just wanted jump back to it and fall asleep. That's what I like about my relationship with my bed. No commitment whatsoever, I can sleep with it every night.

"You better get ready, lessons start in twenty minutes." Kiara informed, attempting to get her hair in a bun.

"What about breakfast?" I asked. I needed breakfast in the morning!

"You woke up too late. We can have breakfast tomorrow. Now hurry up and get ready!" She ordered, successfully tying her hair up. I groaned. No breakfast! How am I going to get through the day!

She grabbed a pile of neatly folded clothes and handed them to me.

"What's this?" I asked.

"That's the uniform." She told me. I shrieked. What! I had to wear a uniform!

"I am not wearing this crap!" I complained. "It looks like a horse's backside!"

"You have to." Kiara stated, flatly. "It's the school rules. Now can you please hurry up or we'll be late."

I sighed. This school was not in my good list. I hated it more every second. I seriously wonder what the hell my parents were thinking sending me to this school. I am so not talking to them for the rest of my life.