Chapter 2: Bella

Vote

Comment

Fan

Tell Other!!!

______________________________________________

Chapter 2

-Bella's POV-

Why did I have to be cursed with a twin sister? Life would've been so much better if mum had only given birth to me. All my friends would've loved to have a twin, but here's some advice for them, they suck! They act all innocent and placate you to do what they want, and afterwards they get you into a shit load of trouble.

"Bella, please..." A voice pleaded from beside me. If you can guess correctly, that is my twin sister. She is sitting next to me in the backseat of our limo, begging me to speak with her. "Bella..."

I snapped my head in her direction and gave the deadliest glare I could muster. She flinched, and I secretly smiled. I could see the guilt flash in her eyes as her mouth set into a scowl.

Let me tell you what happened. Two weeks ago, I was dense enough to let my older twin sister persuade me to attend a party which she wasn't even invited to! I hated parties. Sure, most girls my age loved partying (for example my sister) and would love to display disobedient behaviour. However, I just wasn't that type. I stick to the rules and I do as I'm told. People may call me tedious but I couldn't care less.

It was terrible enough that I went to the party, and then my sister had somehow managed to get me to drink. How the hell did I let that happen? She said it would be only one sip; instead we ended up drinking the whole bottle Daniel had slammed onto the table. Even though I admit that my sister was the one at fault, I still couldn't take my fury for Daniel out of my system. In the end, it was him that coaxed us to drinking. I hate that boy!

And that still isn't the end. After having one too many drinks, my parents decided to show up. I was flabbergasted when they had entered the house. At first I thought I was imagining things and that it was the alcohol. However, after taking a closer look at their enraged faces, I knew it was them and I knew I was dead. And the person to blame for that was my stupid git of a brother. Yes, he is a git!

Even though my sister promised him that she'd get him anything he wanted, he still ratted us out. I was incensed when I found out and was seriously looking to pay him back. That little brat!

My parents were furious. The drive home from the part was the most awkward drive we've had. And it took all my inner strength to not go up to my little brother's room and strangle him to death. My parents shouted at us for more than 30 minutes! 30 DAMN MINUTES! I swear the neighbours were probably going to call the police.

And that is when my parents had decided to make the biggest decision of my life. They decided to send us to boarding school. Can you imagine it! I HAD TO ATTEND FRICKING BOARDING SCHOOL! I went ballistic when I my parents informed us the morning after the party. How could they do this!

This is why I was sitting in my limo with my much hated sister on 25th October. It was already almost 2 months into term. It is completely weird and useless starting new a school when the academic year has just started. My sister and I would probably get a lot of attention, as we are the daughters of Samuel Perkins, one of the greatest shoe makers in the world. Another thing you should know about me, I DETEST attention with all my heart.

This was just pathetic. Because of Paige, I have to leave home and also leave all my friends behind. Sure I don't have as many friends as Paige, but the friends I have I respect and care for a lot. The friend that I will miss the most has to be my best friend Natalie. We met when we were seven and we have been inseparable since then. We are always there for each other and she was devastated when I told her I had to leave.