Chapter 6: Bella

A/N: Sorry for the late update. My exams are finally finished. Woo! :) I know this is a really short chapter. The next chapter will be more interesting and longer :)

Thank you to everyone who has read, commented and voted for this story. It means a lot to me!!! On the side is a song that this book may resemble to. This idea was brought forward by auroraswolf :P Also the song is one of my favourites and is used for the theme of pretty little liars :P

 Enjoy this chapter :P

V O T E 

C O M M E N T

F A N

T E L L  O T H E R S

E N J O Y

__________________________________________________________________

Chapter 6:

-Bella’s POV-

  I silently walked down the corridor. Today had been uneventful, just like the other days. Three days. I have survived a full three days in this horrendous school.  All my lessons were unsurprisingly boring and dull.

  Paige had already made numerous friends, no surprise there. She always was the centre of attention. She loved being the topic everyone talked about, whether it was good or bad. However, I preferred to be more in the shadows. I don’t like attention and that’s that. I don’t see the point of grabbing everyone’s interest. This is my life and I rather not have anyone knowing about it.

  In my previous school, if anything happened with Paige—or were to happen—everyone would know in the span of a few hours.  That’s how popular she was!

  And worst of all, I hated all the school functions that the school set up, especially school parties. They were the worst! We always had the parties in the school’s sports hall. To say the space was immensely huge was an understatement. Everybody showed up and the place just got overcrowded—much to my dislike.

  And that brings me to the topic of my most hated festival...Halloween. Most people (mostly my sister) call me dense for not liking Halloween. It’s one of her favourite festivals. Not because you can go trick-or-treating (She hates that!), but because of the “wonderful” costumes you can dress up in. One thing my sister loves more than herself, is dressing up. Last year, she dressed up as a vampire-mermaid-pirate.

  She had a lovely, blue mermaid suit that fitted her extremely well, and I must admit she looked gorgeous in it. Her mouth was coated in dark, red lipstick that contrasted her pale, white face. She then had those fake fangs in her mouth. And the part that ruined her look was the horrible eye patch that covered her one eye and a hook as an arm. That was pretty scary. And another thing she loved was partying.

  This year, St. Forran’s was holding a Halloween party. There was only two days left till Halloween. I walked passed numerous flyers stuck on the walls, notifying us about the party. I grabbed one of them and took a closer look at it.

HALLOWEEN PARTY

OCTOBER 31st

7:30PM-MIDNIGHT

COSTUME WINNERS WILL BE ANNOUNCED AT 11:45PM

  Another thing I hated was the stupid competition that was held. Why did they even need one? It was just there way of trying telling us that only a selected few people had an amazing outfit and everyone else was shit! Sometimes the costumes aren’t even judged on the scariness of it. Isn’t that what Halloween is—dressing as something scary. Would you rather be scared of a blood sucking vampire or an overgrown pumpkin? I hated Halloween.