Chapter 19

A/N: Hi there so basically I went back and decided to not include Luke Skywalker in my story just because it didn't feel right and kinda messed up the whole Star Wars timeline and stuff. So, please feel free to look back at those chapters and read about a new character named Zel, taking Luke's place in the story. Should I include him more in Hope's future?

Bounty hunters are ruthless people who only think of money. Knowing that, the man has probably paid them well to keep two Jedi in check.

      I have to find Cal before the bounty hunters find us. I look around to find Cal frantically running towards me from across the arena. The crowd makes it difficult, but we manage to meet each other just before four bounty hunters arrive to greet us.

One of them launches an electric net at me but I catch it with the force.  The hunter is covered in black clothing and a hood covering their face, "Really?" I say unimpressed. I force push it back to him yet he dodges it and another bounty hunter shoots at me. The other two are focused on Cal. I take out my light saber and reflect the bounty hunters shots.

A door catches my eye at the end of the hallway. That's our way of escaping. Two of them follow me down a long hallway when I suddenly lift my feet off the ground and do a backflip so I end up behind them. I glide my lightsaber through one of them, while the other one in black blocks me with and small electrocuted stick. "Awww how cute you brought your pet stick," I mock. But just as the words make it out of my mouth, the bounty hunter taps the stick on the ground twice, in a sort of rhythm. But it's now no longer a stick, now it's a staff alive with stun bolts. I really shouldn't mock people anymore. I mean where has that gotten me with Cal.

I run past the hunter blocking them as they lash their staff at me. Just as I get to the door I tell Cal, "There's a door at the end of the hallway hurry with your two, while I finish off my bounty hunter." I keep running.

"I'm a little busy right now" He replies huffing. How can I hear him breathing hard in my head?

Instead of opening the door I turn the corner into another spectator hallway. The bounty hunter isn't far behind, but he doesn't see me jump up and latch onto the ceiling with the force. Before the hunter turns the corner I manage to catch a glance of Cal who has just dodged his final hunters punch, and slashes his lightsaber through the hunter. "Impressive. But, watch and learn master." I say adding sarcasm onto the master.

"Oh so you think you can do better," he says in disbelief.

"Yup" The bounty hunter below me has now looked left and right, but just as he raises his head to look up I force push him to the ground and jump down guiding my lightsaber to his head. It barely burns the tip of his hood before he blocks me with his staff from behind his back. How did he do that? He taps the staff to my chest and I fall to the ground unable to move. With blurred vision I see the hunter limp away down the hall, and hear Cal yelling something I can't quite understand, as a loud buzzing noise dominates my hearing. With darkness greeting me, as I shut my eyes.

"Hope," my eyes violently open in a second and I sit up to a familiar voice ringing in my ears. "Hope." It repeats. I look around to find me floating in darkness.

"Master?" I call, and turn myself around to face the voice. I slowly blink my eyes to see Master Kenobi standing in the darkness, yet not looking like himself. It's as if he were made up several faint blue lights.

"Yes, now listen to me carefully young one. You mustn't come back to Tatooine. You must go with master Kestis and the Mantis crew. A new hope has awaken. This hope is force sensitive I have had a vision. Though you are strong with the force you are not qualified to end the war due to personal matters. Matters that must be resolved to end the war. That is why you must go." A new hope for the galaxy...a Jedi that I'm not qualified to be.

"But master what personal matters are stronger than the force. Than a trained Jedi like me."

"Trust in the force, as I am now. These matters are of the force. Dear child you have to move on from the Jedi ways. They are the reason my first apprentice is gone, and I fear the same will happen to you if you hold on to the Jedi rules. "

"Master that's all I know, the past thirteen years of my life have been nothing but the Jedi code. How can I just forget about it?"

"The boy that you love," my heart skips a beat at the word love, "you must continue to love, to form attachments, hate but also love, fear but be brave, be angry but be happy. Balance is the way of the force Hope, that is why the Jedi are gone. We were not balanced." Obi-Wan starts to fade away and starts to struggle to form his words. "Listen Hope, I don't have much time left. I have one last piece of advice for you before I must teach another. Your destiny lies with the children." And he disappears into the darkness. But his words repeat over and over in my head "Your destiny lies with the children. Your destiny lies with the children." They start to grow louder and I hold my hands to my ears closing my eyes tight. "Your destiny lies with the children!"

"Master!" I yell. Master come back! Please! I open my eyes and I shoot strait up. I feel something hard hit my head and scoff in pain. "Ahh!" My hand meets my head and I try to shake the pain away.

"Hope are you ok?!" I look to my left a find Cal who by now has his hand hovering over mine on my head.

I grasp both his arms and say psychotically, "The kids where and why are the kids?!"

A somewhat similar voice states with a sassy attitude. "Is it just me or has little one got a couple of loose marbles?" Greez. I finally take a good look around, and find myself in my old room on the Mantis...

A/N: Sorry for the couple day delay, I had huge writers block but I'm sooo happy with how this chapter turned out. I just wanted to clarify something so basically when something is italicized you are reading Hope's thoughts vs. when something is italicized with quotation marks Hope and Cal are talking telepathically. But normal conversations between the two are not italicized. Also one last thing, this fanfiction is ALMOST to an end. But, I will defiantly be making a sequel. I'll let you guys know all the details when I figure it out. Thanks for reading!