Chapter 14:

A/N: Hola! I'm sorry I haven't updated in a while, it's just been a crazy week.  Anyway, have fun reading Chapter 14!

    ...At the last second I backflip and my legs push the speeder into the other one. Bam! A black smoke bursts into the air! The explosion leaves me flying back. I don't care that I hurt, and I possibly can't hear either, I just pulled that off!!! I slowly rise to find my leg that was already injured didn't appreciate my little stunt.
    I look up to find that Zel and Cal had caught up with me. I dizzily limp toward them with a small smile on my face. The two run towards me, "My god Hope you're gonna get yourself killed! How did you even get mixed up in imperial business anyway?! " Zel yells at me. "Long story," I say while Cal wraps an arm around my waist and takes my right arm wrapping it over his shoulder. A warm bubbly feeling fills my stomach. I look right into Cal's eyes as he does the same. Time seems to stop and my pain fades away. What is happening to me? "That was impressive." He says slowly. "Thanks," I say slowly as well.

    Zel breaks the moment by grabbing my other arm and wrapping it around his shoulder. The two help me back to the speeder and I ask BD, "Hey buddy, can you give me a stim?" A stim flies out from BD and I catch it injecting it into my leg. Much better. Zel tries to get in the drivers seat but I stop him, "N-n-n-n-no, I called dibs on driving. Plus, I'll make it worth your wild!" I wink at Zel who smiles and jumps into the seat next to me.
    The whole way to Obi-wans house Zel tries to ask me if I am a Jedi. But every time I sped up and yell over the wind, "I can't hear you!" This made Cal smile a couple of times. Every time I would look back at him he was talking to BD. He's so sweet. Why do I keep looking back! Honestly Hope you're a little creepy.
    We arrive at the small hut, we say our goodbyes to Zel, and he speeds off. I run up to Obi-wan and jump into his arms giving him a huge hug. "Aren't you glad I made it back in one piece?" I joke. "I knew you would Hope." "Master this is Cal Kestis my uh... former Master. You see the mandalorian who captured him was a bounty hunter, and the Empire gave him the job. Once he captured Cal, he froze Cal in carbonite. Then took him to Ilum and that's where he's been for the past eleven years... " The two shake each others hands as I stare at Cal who charmingly greets my master. He's so polite and nice and charming...
    "Hope!" Obi-wan snaps me out of my day dream. "Yes master?" "Are you feeling well? I had to say your name five times before you heard me." "Yeah um.. I sorta need to talk to you about that. Cal you should go rest in our spare room. After all it has been a tiring couple of days, with hardly any sleep." I say nervously. I need to talk to Master Kenobi and quick. I lead Cal inside and to the spare room and bed. I close the door and run back to Master Kenobi with BD on my back.
    "Master I think I'm really sick!" I say while throwing my hands in the air. "What are your symptoms?" "Well when ever I'm around Cal I get really warm and sweaty, my stomach feels all bubbly, I stutter, my face turns red, and oh my heart feels like it's going to hop right out of my chest!" My Master chuckles and BD beeps laughing. "Why are you guys laughing this is serious!" They stop laughing and now just smile at me. "Hope it seems that you have feelings for someone." What? I'm confused. "Ya weird ones. I don't know what they are?" BD beeps on my back "Hope's got a crush! Hope's got a crush!" As if he were singing a song to tease me. "A what?" "Well when you want to be more than just friends with someone." Oh no. Like when my friends had significant others in school! This isn't good. Jedi aren't supposed to get married or anything like that! "Master this is terrible! Jedi aren't supposed to have significant others! And to make it worse he is my former Master!"
    BD hops off my back and runs to Cal's room. Oh no! He can't tell Cal about this. That would be humiliating! Quickly I jump on top of BD and say, "Oh no, you're not telling Cal about this." I say sternly. BD asks, "Why?" "Oh yeah go ahead. Then I will be completely humiliated. I would have to change my name, win another speeder race, then use the money to buy another ship, fly it to another planet with no contact to anywhere else, and lets face it the only place with that would be is covered in lava! Leaving me with no food or water, and dying alone!" As I name the things I count on my fingers to show just how bad it would be.
    "Hope you did what?" Shoot! I told Master that I raced my speeder to get enough money to buy a ship! "Um... you were right about my job not paying enough. Well it turns out that selling my speeder wasn't enough either. So I sorta may have entered a couple of races." I scratch the back of my head out of fear. He's going to kill me! Speeder racing is extremely dangerous and people have died competing. "Fine I won't tell Cal. I'm just going to go rest with him." BD says quickly and runs off.
    "Hope why in the world would you race! People have died!" "I know. I known. It's just I had no other way to get money. I'm sorry Master." He shakes his head, "What am I going to do with you Hope?" He sits down at our kitchen table and puts his hand on his forehead. I look down at the ground and turn away, "If it's ok with you Master I would like to get some rest." "Of course." I walk away to the farthest room, my room. So I have feelings for Cal, my former Master, my current Mater is greatly disappointed in me for lying and racing, and the dark side is trying to turn me. Hope what is wrong with you...

A/N: Ok so I will be doing the next chapter in Cal's perspective. Thank you all so much and happy National Panda day!