Chapter 12:

A/N: Welcome back everyone! Thank you all soo much for reading my story I hope you all like Chapter 12!
    ...Shoot! She's gonna Know it's me! I have to get out of here. Cere states, "I hacked imperial transmissions. And who are you?" She faces me and stares me down. How does she not recognize me? "She's the one who saved me from carbonite." Cal replies to Cere. I gotta get out of here and quick!
    Just as I open my mouth to speak Cere says, "If we don't want to draw any attention, I suggest we talk more in the Mantis." Cere nods her head at stormtroopers heading our way. I need to go with them back onto the Mantis or they will catch me. I nod my head in agreement and follow the two back to the Mantis. I can't believe that I'm going back there.
The Mantis comes into view and sure enough I find myself walking up the ramp. I look at the metal ship and gulp once I get in. "Cere where's BD?" Cal asks eagerly. I look down at the droid covered with a trash can and mouth to him,'Not yet.' He seems to understand and stays hidden. When I turn my head back I see Merrin run and jump onto Cal wrapping her arms around his neck. Jealousy fills my body. How dare she! I should be hugging him. I mean I don't know why I would need to. But she doesn't deserve to! "Cal!" She says in her usual accent. Ha! You guys aren't even the same age anymore! Not today Merrin! I can feel my face turn red and hands now rolled into fists.
    Cal has a shocked look on his face. He hugs her back though and says, "It's good to see you guys again!" Greez walks in and rushes over, "It's about time you show up!" Greez smiles and runs over to us. Merrin and Cal break up and she stares at Cal. This time I'm completely engulfed by jealousy. I act quick and march in between them, shoving them away from each other. I sit on the couch to the left of them.
    "Who do you think you are?!" Merrin marches after me clearly angry that I shoved her. That's it I can't control myself anymore! A smile creeps up my face. She tries to intimidate me but I don't give in. "I could ask you the same thing, witch!" I snap back. Merrin's hands start to glow green, " Oh no. I'm so terrified. Please someone help before she casts a spell on me." I sarcastically say. Merrin was about to throw her little spell at me but Cal steps in front of me. Darn it. I was really looking forward to beating her in a fight. "Calm down Merrin," he holds his hand out in front of her, "I won't take insults from her. She must be punished." I step aside and jump on the table to my left. "I'd like to see you try and lay a finger on me. But your probably too honorable," I put my hands up in the air and form quotes around honorable, "for that too." Cal looks at me confused. Oh well, I'm just giving them what they deserve!
    I turn to Greez, "Well if it isn't Greez. Captain of this old rust bucket. Who follows this one's every command." I cross my arms and use my thumb to point to Cere. I speak quickly so no one else can and in an excited but angry tone. "Ah and if it isn't Cere Junda, or should I say Cere Dumpa, because you dump eight year olds off in the middle of deserts. All by themselves with no food or water. Ya that actually rings a bell. Now lets see if this rings a bell for all of you. My name is Hope Navago, and this Navagos gotta go, because after all I'm just an useless person. Oh and one more thing..." I turn to BD and take the garbage can off his head. "BD I hope you have a wonderful time with these guys just like before. I'll miss my best friend. Who has always been there for me. If you ever want to visit you know where to find me." Everyone is shocked at everything I had just said. Ah finally got that off my chest. I look at Cal who looks broken he steps forward and tries to grab my wrist, but I quickly run out of the Mantis and put my hood over my head disappearing into a crowd of people in the bar...

A/N: Sorry for the short chapter everyone. I just feel like so much happened in this chapter that I needed to end it. The picture at the top is the table that Hope stood on and confessed to everyone. Happy national cheese doodle day! Have an amazing rest of your day!