Chapter 6:

A/N: Hey everyone sorry I didn't post yesterday. I had a lot of homework. We are almost to a hundred views guys! Don't forget that if you like the story then share it with your Wattpad friends. Thank you all soo much and enjoy chapter 6!

"W-water, to wash the carbonite out of your eyes." I say stuttering. "Where are they?" He says tiredly."Who?" Who is he talking about? "The Mantis crew. I need to find them." I can hear the irritation and eagerness in his voice. I can't tell him I'm Hope or he'll be crushed that he's been frozen for eleven years, and that after he was taken Cere abandoned me. BD was about to beep and leap into Cal's lap when I wrap my hands around the driod and say very loudly,"I'll be right back!" to drown out BD's beeping.
I quickly take BD over to the opposite side of the cave and whisper to him, "Buddy I know you want to say hi to Master Kestis after all this time. But if you do he'll know I'm well me, and I don't wanna be the one to tell him that he's been frozen for eleven years." I pleaded BD. With a sad look, he drew his head down and beeped,'I understand.' "I'm sorry buddy." The droid slowly walked over to my bag and got in.
I take a deep breath and exhale. This is going to be hard. I turn around and walk over to my weak master who is shivering from the cold and leaning against the cave wall. I bend down and wrap the cape that I had on around him.I feel coldness engulf me, but I sit next to him and say, "We should wait a little while till you get your eye site back." A couple minutes pass. I look over at my bag and see BD watching us with sadness. "Who are you?" Cal said in a broken and serious tone. This snaps my attention back to him. Oh no what do I say? "Some one who won't let you down." Ahhh! I'm so stupid why would I say that! He probably knows now! I smack myself on the forehead with my palm. "Well I know I haven't seen you before." What? But he can't see right now. I turn my head to find Cal staring at me. Or at least trying. He is squinting really hard trying to keep his eyes open. I can see that his eyes are irritated and red. His forehead is wrinkled after trying so hard. I laugh, "Don't hurt yourself." "Yup! Definitely never seen that smile before." He says it in a complimentary manner. This makes me laugh once more, "Thank you." I look down in the snow when the sound of blasters go off.
"Oh crap." I mumble. I stand up and walk out of the cave. Stormtroopers fight the security driod from earlier. The driod can only hold them for so long. I look back at Cal who has his eyes closed but is now wobbling toward me. "Cal fallow me and keep your eyes closed it will help to see better in a little bit."
I run over and grab my bag with BD inside. I can't use my lightsaber or he'll know. I look down at BD in my bag. "Hey buddy can you hold onto this form me?"BD nods his head as I give him my lightsaber, quickly grab my cape that Cal had left on the ground, and put it on . I run to the front of the cave just in time to see the security driod being defeated by a stormtrooper. I shoot two of them down leaving five left and more coming. I look up to find a sort of power cord hanging from the crystal. I look at Cal to make sure his eyes are closed. Then back up and force pull the cord toward us as stormtroopers run toward us with weapons in hand ready to fire. I put Cal's hand onto the cord, "Hold onto it!" I yell over all of the chaos. He grabs on as I do. The cord pulls us up. I reach for the ledge at the top. But miss it. Shoot! I push of it with my legs. "Cal can you see?" He opens his eyes with less struggle this time. "Yah, just a little blurry." "Well get ready to jump." I look at the ledge and push off of it one more time. Cal looks at me and then the ledge. "Wait, what?!" Yeah my plan is crazy. Just like me. "Jump!" I can see out of the corner of my eye Cal jump just as I do. I feel the cold ground hit my skin. Oof. "That's gonna leave a mark." Cal says as if he read my mind.
I jump to my feet and check if BD is ok. He looks up at me from in the bag and gives me a thumbs up with his foot. I smile and walk toward Cal. But pain hits my leg as I do so. "Ahhhh!!!!" I scream out and fall to the ground again. A stormtrooper had shot me. I stare at him with my teeth clenched . But he turns around and looks at the others, "Yes! I shot her!" He says as if he were bragging. Oh he's going to pay for that. I grab my blaster and shoot him in the chest. That'll teach them all! Ow! I forgot about that. I look down to find my pants torn and blood spilling out of them. Cal rushes over to me and kneels down. "Can you stand up?" I nod yes and he puts one of his arms around my waist and my hand over his shoulder. But I start to hear ringing in my ears and the light of the cave fades away...

A/N: Just wanted to let you know that I may start posting every other day now. Since my teachers decided to start giving us a lot of homework. Also the ship at the top of the page is Hope's. But thank you guys soo much for reading! If you liked the chapter please comment. Have an amazing day!