Chapter 5:

A/N: Everyone! This is it! The chapter that Cal is coming in! Now I'm reminding you that they will have a relationship later on. I just don't want to rush them into anything. Also please comment on weather or not you want to hear Cal's perspective every once in a while. Enjoy the chapter!

Horror strikes me at the realization of the fact that he's alive and frozen. I glance around the room at all the others trapped in carbonite. I'm glad that wasn't me. "Thanks for warning me BD." BD said/beeped, 'I can't find Cal by myself.' I laugh at the comment. "We should be getting back to our ship." Before leaving I rummage around the mandalorian's ship. We come across a chest filled with weapons. I take another blaster and an electric staff just incase. Soon we head back along the dirt trail to the part of the forest where my ship is landed. I open the hatch to my small ship. Oh I still need to name the ship. "Hey BD how does Phantom sound as the ship's name?" Bd agrees with me and we set off to Ilum.
I land the ship with a few bumps due to the icy weather outside. There is so much snow and wind, that I can barely see where I am when I step out of the ship. BD is almost carried away by the strong wind, so he hides in my bag. I slowly walk behind a tall stone to shield myself from the storm. "I guess the Jedi really liked a challenge." I yell to BD. I continue to walk until I come across a wall. It had occasional holes in it that I could climb. "Hey could you pull up the map for me buddy?" BD hopped out of my bag and displayed the hologram from the mandalorian. There's no other way around. "Have you ever been rock climbing before?" BD beeps back in reply, 'Nope!' "Well this'll be a first for the both of us." I start to climb the old wall. As I climb I think of what to say to Cal when I get there. Master it's me Hope! No That wouldn't work it makes me sound six again. Ooo I know when he asks who I am I'll say....
    My thought is interrupted by the noise of cracking. Suddenly I feel my hand drop to my side. The rock had broken! I keep my feet and other hand on the wall. I'm almost to the top. I look up and to my relief I can see the top. I grab it, pulling my self up. I instantly drop my bag and fall to the ground. "Well we can scratch that off the bucket list!" I say to BD.
    I get to my feet after a couple minutes of resting. I walk forward to the end of the cliff. I turn and look to my right. Before my eyes stands a stormtrooper. Oh shoot! I quickly hide behind the wall. How did they get up here without climbing a stupid wall?! I get frustrated and ignite my lightsaber. I turn the corner and silently kill two without anyone else knowing.
    After I go into the cave deeper I see five troopers and a security droid! I've come this far I can't give up and I won't back down. I flipped in and killed one the rest turn around and face me stormtroopers come at me endlessly. I focus on the security driod knowing it will be the hardest to take out. Right as I'm about to finish it off, BD hops out of my bag and on to the other droids back. Oh no what is he doing? BD is doing something to he driod but I can't see since I'm fending off the stormtroopers.
    Out of nowhere a metal hand punches a stormtrooper who was about to hit me. I look up to see the security driod fighting the stormtroopers. BD then hops on my back and I ask, "Did you do that?" I say while pointing to the security driod. BD nods yes and I say, "Nice work!" I sort of high five the little driod. I run through a dark tunnel and comes upon some light. I look up to find a giant crystal hanging from the top of the cave. I look to the left of it and find a hole on the cave ceiling. Huh? Strange.
    I feel the force pulling me somewhere. I close my eyes and slowly walk, letting the force guide me. I open my eyes and stop walking when the feeling vanishes. Right in front of me stood a huge statue of a Jedi. I can see that there is some type of door outlined in the statue. I use the force and the door slides open and I run inside to find a small cave. Inside leaning against the wall was the familiar carbonite block with Cal Kestis inside of it.
    Sadness fills me. But, I quickly run to it and press a couple buttons setting him free. I run to the front of it and watch as the grey colored metal turns red and melts away. I start to see his skin after second and soon he falls over. I quickly run over and catch him. I lay him down. As he screams in pain. I grab water that I packed and poor it over his eyes. "What did you put on my eyes?!" He screams and breaks my heart...

    A/N: There you go guys! I hope you liked the chapter and I promise that Cal will be in a lot of chapters from now on. Don't forget that if you like my story to share it with fellow Wattpaders! Thank you all soo much and have an amazing day!!! ☀️