The Problem

Chapter 20: "The Problem"

*** Clarisa's POV ***

"If you do love me then don't leave... don't go. I need you, Jake."

"I don't want to hurt you, Clarisa. But if I stay I will."

Walking over to him, I place my hands on his cheeks and make him face me.

"Please. We can work this out... I... I love you too."

Shaking his head, he places his hand on my wrists and removes them from my face. Leaning down and taking my lips in his, never wanting to let go.

Pulling apart he places his forehead on mine.

"If I stay with you, we will both lose everything. I will still lose you if I stay. It's just easier this way."

I could feel the sadness flowing through his face.

"You can still have it all if you pick me. We can work it out. Fuck, you could live here!"

I almost scream while angrily motioning towards my house. Shaking his head, he took me into his arms and lifted me up.

"Jake we can work this out. You don't have to give up on us because one person could ruin it."

"It is not that simple sunshine."

"Yes, it is. You can pick me and love me, or you can leave and never come back. I can't lose you and if I do, I don't think I'd ever be able to be around you without hating you for leaving me when I needed you the most. I love you too much to let you feel that pain."

Shaking his head, he smiled and placed a loving kiss on my cheek.

"I choose you Sunshine. Always."

As he placed me down on the ground, I pulled him into me, wrapping my arm around him while colliding our lips together, holding onto him as if I hadn't felt his touch in years.

As we pulled apart, his face was cover in a mischievous sexy smirk.

"I have to talk to my mum about everything, but I'll be back later. Leave your light on tonight."

Kissing me one more time on the cheek he turns away and jumps back into his car. Pulling away from the curb and roaring down the street.

"I love you, Jake."

Walking inside I close the door and instantly feel like collapsing.

WHAT THE F*** JUST HAPPENED

-------------------

I'm really sorry for the short chapter but I hope you enjoyed it.