Chapter 4: Quackity

Quackity stared at his opponent. He was trying to make eye contact, but was having difficulty due to the fact that the cyclops was a lot taller than him, and only had one eye.

"Don't you want a sword?" the cyclops taunted, picking up the second one and stepping towards him.

"Why would I want a sword now that your crusty hands have been all over it?" Quackity asked, stepping out of reach of the cyclops's blade.

The cyclops narrowed his eye. "Do you want to die?" he seemed slightly concerned.

"You know what, yeah!" Quackity said.

"What?" the cyclops stopped, confused at why his opponent wasn't begging for mercy.

Quackity switched his voice to autotune. "Come and get meeeee BiiTcH!"

The cyclopse stood, a look of pure confusion on his face.

Quackity laughed at the sight. This is a lot more fun than I thought it was gonna be. 

The cyclopse yelled in rage. "Don't use that fancy voice on me!"

Quackity doubled over laughing, the autotune making him sound 1,000 times funnier. He switched his voice back to normal. "Fancy." he sputtered.

"Okay, I'll stop." he said when he had stopped laughing.

The cyclops smiled. "Good-"

"But only if you call me 'Big Daddy'." Quackity sang.

"Big... Daddy?"

Quackity burst out laughing. "Okaaaay, now you die." he pulled out his charged crossbow and fired.

The cyclops looked at the arrow sticking out of his arm. "Ow." he grunted.

Quackity lunged, pulling out his diamond sword.

The cyclops blocked clumsily with one of his swords. "Wha-"

Quackity looked up at the raised platform. The fiery man was smiling in amusement. Quackity saluted, pulling out a stick of dynamite.

He swung his sword, once again knocking the cyclops off balance. Quackity lit the dynamite and threw it at the cyclops.

A smoking crater was all that remained.

Some of the crowd was laughing, some were cheering.

A loud boom echoed around the room. The crowd fell silent. Quackity smiled.

Footsteps echoed around the arena.

Quackity looked up. Someone wearing armor had approached the winged man on the raised platform. He whispered something.

The man lifted his wings and flew down to Quackity.

"I have been told that a large section of my underground kingdom has been blown up."

"What does this have to do with me?" Quackity asked.

"This was found near the scene of the crime." the man held up a blue and white poker chip. The chip had a black pixelated smile on it.

Quackity smiled wider. "You think you can keep me here, make me fight to the death, and have me not retaliate? All I wanted was to go to casino, maybe fight a bitch, but this isn't what I singed up for. And you've been doing this for what, four months? People die, Halcyon."

His smile took on the same pixelated look as the poker chip. "And now I'm blowing this place to the fucking ground."

"And how do you expect to do that?" Halcyon asked coldly, menacingly.

"BLOW IT UP, BIG T!"