Chapter 6: Wilbur

Wilbur smiled. The boy. He was here. Finally.

Percy stared. "How do you-"

"Know your name? You dreamed about me, remember?"

"Wilbur what the fuck are you on about?" Tommy asked.

"Do you remember me Percy?" Wilbur asked, ignoring Tommy.

"Percy!" the girl. She was there too. Good. "What..." she trailed off as she saw Wilbur, Tommy, Quackity, and a very confused looking Halcyon. An equally confused looking boy followed. 

Wilbur smiled. They were all here. Perfect.

Percy gasped. "It's you!"

"Um, I'm confused." the other boy said.

"I can relate." Tommy said, laughing nervously.

"So you do remember!" Wilbur said.

"You were the one with the guitar. But didn't you have a civil war uniform?"

"I don't think that matters. All that matters is that we're all here. You, your friends, me Tommy and Quackity!"

"Wait." Halcyon said.

Tommy groaned audibly. "What do you want?"

"I think I heard... a prophecy."

"Yes, now go away, no one wants you here." Wilbur said.

Quackity started laughing. "Yeah- get him, Wil."

"The two of you-" Halcyon pointed at Wilbur and Percy. "Come with me. The rest of you, stay."

"I can't help but disagree." Tommy said.

"Wait, how do you know I dreamed about you?"

"I spoke to Dream XD."

"You what?" Tommy asked.

"I spoke to Dream XD!"

"When?"

"At night, of course, when I was asleep!"

"But how do you know my name?" Percy asked.

"Dream XD told me. Honestly, I thought this was obvious."

"Wil, stop talking about him. They don't-" Tommy whispered.

"Tommy, listen. They're working with us, so-"

"Everyone, SHUT UP!" Halcyon yelled.

Wilbur turned.

"I don't care about you. I don't care about your prophecy, or whatever it is! But you blew up my kingdom, and you're going to pay for it." he hesitated. "Well, some of you blew up my kingdom. The rest of you... appetizers."

"Excuse me?" Leo asked.

"I need all of you to come with me. The kitchen remains un-exploded. We can prepare you a nice dinner."

"Why do I feel like I'm going to be the dinner that you're preparing?" Quackity asked.

"Because you are!" Halcyon said happily.

"And why would I agree to this?"

"Because if you don't I'll have your legs cut off."

"That's messed up." Tommy muttered.

"I think it's a great idea. Come on." Wilbur said.

I still have an extra stack of TNT. I can blow us out of here if I have to.

"What?" Leo said.

"Excellent!" Halcyon grinned.

A cyclops wearing iron armor ran up to him and whispered something in his ear.

"Oh?" Halcyon seemed interested. "Hmmm... I guess I'll have to make a change of plans. Make sure they don't leave." he said to the cyclops. He spread his wings and took off, flying through the hole Wilbur and Tommy had blown through the roof of the arena.

"Is that it?" Tommy started laughing. "A bit anticlimactic."

Thunk. Wilbur looked over to the cyclops. A dagger was sticking out of his head. He fell to the ground, crumbling to dust.

"That was easy." Wilbur looked back at Annabeth, who walked over to retrieve her knife.

"Weak one eye man." Tommy said.

"We should get out of here." Percy said.

"How?" Leo asked, squinting up at the hole in the roof.

"I have a couple ender pearls." Quackity said.

"A couple what?" Annabeth asked, frowning.

Wilbur smirked. "Ender pearls. Teleportation devices."

Annabeth's eyes widened. "That's impossible! With the physics of spacetime-"

"Annabeth." Percy interrupted. "Not now."

"Basically, you throw the ender pearl, and teleport to were it lands." Wilbur explained.

"Cool." Leo grinned.

"Here, I'll show you." Quakity pulled out a pearl. He threw it behind him, teleporting twenty or thirty feet back. "mAgIc." he autotuned, ender pearling back to the group.

Leo started laughing. "All right man, how do you do that with your voice?"

Tommy snorted. "Autotune."

"That's off topic." Wilbur said.

Quackity gave Leo, Annabeth, and Percy ender pearls.

Wilbur threw an ender pearl up through the hole in the roof and dusted himself off. Tommy arrived shortly after. Annabeth appeared next, looking slightly dizzy. Percy and Leo followed. Quackity appeared last.

Leo grinned. "Fun."

"Right señor?" Quackity laughed. "We do like the endermen!"

"Not sure what that is, but ok."

"Come on." Percy said. "Hal- whatever his name was might come back. We can take shelter in the woods."

The six headed towards the woods. They stopped in a small glade, sitting down on logs.

"You have some explaining to do." Annabeth said when they had all gotten settled.