Chapter 11

After a nice relaxing shower, Felix turned the water off and got out, leaving a shivering Jisung in the shower. Felix wrapped a towel around himself then wrapped one around Jisung, drying him off before himself.

"How are you feeling baby?" Felix used a soft voice while talking to Jisung.

"Sleepy. And I don't wanna go to school Lixie." He tried not to sound like he was whining, even though he was.

"Well, you have to. You have a few more days, baby. And it's Tuesday! You got this." Felix encouraged him.

Jisung sighed and nodded then put his uniform on. He looked down and was happy that Felix's large shirt covered his small bump. He smiled and rubbed his small bump through the shirt. He couldn't see, but Felix smiled at him the whole time while putting his own clothes on.

"You know, I always thought you looked the cutest in my clothes and this just proves that I'm right." Felix smiled and wrapped his arms around Jisung tightly.

Jisung giggled softly and hugged him back, "Keep hugging me and I really won't go to school. I'll stay here and cuddle with you all day."

Felix slowly pulled away and smiled "let's go see Minho?" he held his hand out for him and pulled him towards Changbin's room after Jisung grabbed onto it.

Jisung knocked on the door and waited for a response from one of the presumably sleeping men behind it. "Minho? Binnie? Are you up? I have school soon~ I want breakfast please~!" Jisung cooed cutely.

A limping Changbin opened the door "good morning Sung. Pancakes?" he asked as he yawned and stretched.

Jisung nodded then ran into the room "Yah. Lee Minho wake your ass up right now. I want cuddles before I have to go to school." He climbed onto the bed and laid on top of Minho and smiled softly "hi."

Minho groaned awake, but slowly put his arms around Jisung's waist and softly kissed his head "good morning my love. I hope you slept well last night?" Minho said as more of a question than a statement.

"I did. Kind of. I got up to throw up then I went to Felix's room with him because I wanted cuddles and he took care of me so, yeah. Pretty good-ish." Jisung chuckled nervously and sat back up, "but we should go eat something before I have to go to school and I have to make sure Changbin calls the school so they know about me and-" he started rambling until Minho kissed him softly to shut him up.

"I like food. Let me get dressed and we can go eat." Minho smiled at Jisung again then got up to get dressed.

~Time Skip brought to you by I'm really lazy and just want the story to progress already~

The eight boys were sitting at the dining table and eating chocolate chip pancakes per Jisung's request when he finished getting dressed. He had run downstairs, complaining how his sugar levels were "too low" and how his baby "isn't getting enough love or food" and they "need sugar now". Changbin almost didn't agree until Jisung gave him puppy dog eyes, got on his knees, and begged.

Jisung was beaming with happiness while he ate his syrup-covered chocolate chip overflowed pancakes.

"You're going to get diabetes if you keep eating that much sugar." Changbin scolded Jisung in a soft tone.

Jisung scoffed and rolled his eyes "I'll be fine. Besides, the baby's happy and that means I am too." He finished his sentence off with an innocent smile.

Minho shook his head with a smile on his face "you're lucky you're cute."

The omega nodded in agreement and finished off his fourth pancake then rubbed his slightly swollen-looking stomach. He sat there for a few minutes, letting his food settle and calming himself down before getting up.

"Does anyone remember where I put my backpack?" Jisung started walking around their house to look for his bag.

"In the closet with all the backpacks. The same place I put them every day after school after you put them on the couch in the living room." Changbin responded with a sassy tone.

"Okay, sorry mom." Jisung put his hands up in defense and grabbed his bag out. He started looking through his folders to get the homework he was supposed to do over the weekend and started working on it in the living room.

"Sungie do you want the answers?" Felix got up and went to grab his backpack.

"No thanks Lix." the pregnant male smiled innocently as he picked Seungmin's completely finished worksheet up to show he was already all set.

"Aaaahhh I got you. Does he know you took that?" Felix asked teasingly.

"Nope." Jisung smiled mischievously and continued copying off of Seungmin's work.

"I won't tell him, just don't forget to put it back, ok?" Felix smiled and went to go finish his breakfast with the rest of the boys.

Not even 5 minutes after Felix left the room, Hyunjin came skipping in "Sungie~" the alpaca-like boy spoke in a sing-song voice.

"Yes, love?" Jisung continued copying Seungmin's homework while talking to Hyunjin.

"Minho keeps saying the baby's gonna be a boy. I think it's gonna be a girl. What do you think it's gonna be?" Hyunjin plopped onto the couch next to Jisung who started subconsciously rubbing his tummy.

"Just a healthy baby." Jisung smiled softly to himself "I just want a healthy little precious baby that all of us will love. Don't you agree, Jinnie?" Jisung looked at Hyunjin as he finished talking.

Hyunjin smiled and nodded in agreement, "definitely. I should go tell Minho that. After a Sungie hug though." Hyunjin opened his arms for a hug from Jisung.

Jisung smiled and gladly accepted the warm and inviting hug all while snuggling into Hyunjin's shoulder "you give the best hugs Jin," the omega spoke barely above a whisper, "the baby will love them."

Hyunjin smiled at the thought of a little girl running into his arms and hugging him "thanks Hannie, that means a lot to me."

Jisung just nodded then finished copying Seungmin's homework. He then sneakily returned the homework to its place in Seungmin's folder while Hyunjin just laughed at him "He was freaking out looking for that. You better apologize."

Sung just nodded, "I will. Don't worry about it." He smiled innocently then went to put his shoes on, "I just hope today goes by quickly" Jisung sighed softly and stared off into space while waiting for the rest of his mates to finish eating. Jisung could not have been more wrong.

A/N:

Surprise! Also, happy Thursday! The week is almost over and by now I'm completely burnt out and just want to go home and sleep, but here's a gift to get you through the rest of your Thursday and your Friday! I hope you all enjoy the chapter and have a great weekend!

~Jae~