Chapter 3

Although Hyunjin was being very strict when he was awoken at an ungodly hour of the morning, he let Jisung stay in his room sleeping. He felt bad for the way that he had been treating the younger. He knew he would have to get Jisung out of his room at some point in the day, but for now, the presumably sick boy was safe in his bed, sleeping sound.

"What do you guys think is wrong with Jisung?" Chan asked as he sat down next to the three other alphas.

Changbin looked at him confused, "what happened to him? Did I miss something? Is our baby ok?"

"While you were sleeping last night he slammed his door closed and woke everyone up beside you and Seungmin. We tried getting into the room but he wouldn't let us in. After that, he fell asleep. He said he was just sick, but it seemed like so much more than that. He sounded like he was in so much pain." Minho explained calmly to the lost boy.

"A few minutes before that he was in the bathroom, crying and whimpering and he lied to me about it. He told me he walked into a wall and was feeling like he was getting sick, but then wouldn't let me take care of him. Which was weird because whenever he's really sick he wants to be coddled and treated like a child. I don't blame him though and I definitely don't want him to stop doing it. I find it adorable." Chan stopped himself after he realized that he was rambling, "sorry... I just... I love him and I want to make sure he's ok..." He looked down slowly.

The other boys chuckled and agreed with him and sat in silence to think about how to get him to tell the truth.

"Have you guys realized that the dorm smells different? It's coming from Jisung's room.. It smells weird... do you think maybe that's why he's being distant?" Changbin piped up, "Maybe we should try and see what's going on... We could use the key to his room."

"I already threatened him with that. And besides, he couldn't sleep. He fell asleep at like nine this morning. If he really is sick he needs more rest. He could be sicker than normal which would explain why he doesn't want anyone to come near him. It could also explain why he smells different." Hyunjin countered.

The other boys nodded and got deep in thought again. Jeongin walked in and looked at his hyungs. He stood there for a few minutes before realizing that they weren't going to notice his presence.

"Ah.. hyungs...? The food is ready..." He spoke softly, kind of scared of the aura they were giving off.

"We'll be there in a few minutes, ok hun?" Chan asked him softly, sensing his slight fear.

The small boy nodded and ran back to the kitchen, hugging Seungmin as soon as he got there. He was like a mini koala bear to all the other boys.

Back in the other room, however, Chan and Changbin started talking about Jisung again.

"Well if he agrees to eat then what should we feed him?" Changbin asked the older.

"I'll make him soup," Chan mumbled, getting stressed out over one of his lovers being so sick that he would barely talk to them.

"With what cooking skills? I'll make him soup. Now go eat or else Jeongin will be upset." Seungmin said as he walked into the living room with the maknae sitting on his hip. "Now take him to the dining room and eat with the rest of the boys. All of you. Go now." Seungmin growled slightly and the alphas knew he only did that when he was being serious, so they all did what they were told

Chan placed Jeongin on his hip and walked into the kitchen with him, holding the small boy close as Jeongin kissed his neck softly. Chan placed Jeongin on his chair and took a seat next to him.

Seungmin headed off to Jisung's room and knocked on the door while speaking softly, "Ji.. baby are you awake?" He waited for a response.

Jisung whimpered softly "Yes I am.. But I'm not leaving my room. I'm sorry Seung.." he felt bad for worrying his boyfriends.

"Can I at least bring you some food? You need to eat something... and if you don't then I'll use my key to get into your room and force-feed you. So you choose. The easy or hard way." Seungmin countered

"Fine. But I'm not eating a lot of food and no one can be near the door when I get the food. Just leave it near the door. Please.." Jisung whimpered out the last word.

"Okay, fine. Are you ok though Sungie? I wish I could take care of you..." Seungmin sighed.

"I'm ok... I just... I need one of the alphas. Please.." Jisung whimpered louder, finally giving in to the pain and the omega urges.

"Okay. I'll send whoever finishes their food first." Seungmin agreed happily.

"Thank you." Jisung was left to his own thoughts again.

Here goes nothing. Just hope that whoever comes through that door in a few minutes is nice and loving even though you're different. Jisung sighed at his thought and waited for the alpha to knock on his door. This should be fun.

A/N:

I know I don't usually do authors notes at the end of my chapters, but I just wanted to thank everyone for reading and supporting my book! I'm at 100 reads and I only have two chapters up! Thank you guys so so much!!