Chapter 8

Jisung had been crying in Changbin's arms for an hour and Chan was worried. He got up and went upstairs to go check on them and only heard crying.

"Changbin what are we supposed to do? I can't... I'm still in high school! I don't have a job or anything! They're all gonna hate me.." Jisung sobbed out in distress.

Chan walked over to the bathroom door and knocked on it, "Sungie? Binnie? Are you guys okay in there?" he asked softly.

Jisung pretended that he wasn't crying and covered his mouth while gesturing for Changbin to talk for him.

"We're fine Channie... sorry for taking so long. I'm just trying to calm Jisung down because he really doesn't feel good. What time is it?" Changbin asked, having forgotten his phone in his bedroom after Jisung called him so suddenly.

"It's almost 3. I'll go get the boys so you can take care of Jisung... Do you want me to take them out for ice cream or something until you get Jisung to be a little calmer?" Chan asked in his caring, father-like voice.

"That would be great right now. Thank you Chan." Changbin answered.

Chan gave him a small 'no problem' and walked out to go get the younger boys in their relationship from school.

"Changbin, I need Minho.." Jisung whimpered out softly, "I have to tell him... it's his baby. Or, maybe I should just get rid of it..?" He considered getting rid of the molecule like unborn baby growing in his stomach.

"You're not getting rid of our baby Jisung. I know you're a student, and I know it's going to be hard, but it's almost December which means you'll have the baby in..." he counted on his fingers, "July or August. And if you need to, you can do online schooling from here. I can take care of you here every day until you have the baby, but you are not getting rid of it. Got it?"

Jisung nodded and wiped his fallen tears away. "Can you at least get Minho so I can tell him first? I just.. Binnie I'm scared... What if they hate me? What if you all leave me?" he whimpered out pathetically.

"We could never hate you, baby. I promise. Are you okay now? If I call Minho you won't break down in hysterics again?" He questioned carefully.

Jisung just nodded and hugged himself, "Just need Minho..."

Changbin nodded and went to go grab his phone. He called Minho and told him that Jisung really wanted him at the house and that Chan had gotten the younger ones from school so he could come home. He also said that we would get the older boys from work afterward.

Once Changbin hung up he went back to Jisung, "Okay, let's get you to your room. I'm gonna make you some tea. Do you want me to hide the tests, or do you want them to show Minho?" He asked Jisung cautiously.

"Okay... I want to show them to Minho... are we telling everyone today..?" Jisung asked as tears filled his eyes again.

Changbin shook his head no, "You can wait as long as you need to. You don't even need to tell Minho yet. You can wait a little longer, but not too long because you know how Minho can get. I'll be here with you, making sure you're healthy and happy and taking as long as you need to." He hugged him closely and like he would break if he held on too tightly.

"Thank you..." Jisung snuggled his face into Changbin's chest and hugged him back, "Can you carry me to my room please?" He sniffled softly.

Changbin nodded and picked him up slowly then carried him to his room. He laid him down on his bed and covered him with the blanket, "I'll send Minho up when he gets here, ok?" he asked with a motherly tone, to which Jisung nodded.

He started getting things ready for Minho to come home, like giving Jisung the tests and cleaning Jisung's room for him. He got all the dirty clothes off of the floor and piled them into a hamper. He carried them out of the room and decided to do everyone's laundry while he was at it. He heard a knock on the door and he assumed Minho forgot his house key again. He went to open the door and stopped him from going upstairs immediately.

Changbin looked at him softly, but sternly, "Be patient with him. It's really hard for him and he's already scared enough as it is. He's also cried enough too so I swear Minho if you make him cry you'll be sleeping on the couch for months. Just listen to him and be soft, ok? He's very fragile right now."

Minho just looked at him confused but nodded because he knew that Changbin was being 1,000% serious right then and just wanted Jisung safe.

He walked up the stairs and knocked on the door to Jisung's room. All he heard was puking so he went inside and rubbed his back softly when he reached the bathroom that led into his room.

When Jisung finished, Minho kept rubbing his back softly, "Do you wanna brush your teeth baby?" He asked softly while getting him a towel to wipe his mouth with.

Jisung just nodded and wiped the leftover grossness from his lips. Minho got some toothpaste on Jisung's toothbrush and helped Jisung get up to stand in front of the sink.

Jisung finished brushing his teeth and was extremely thankful that Minho is pretty dense and didn't notice the tests that were sitting atop the bathroom counter for anyone to see.

"I need to talk to you Minho... it's really important and I just need you to promise me you won't hate me." Jisung spoke softly while looking at the floor.

"Jisung we've talked about this before. I could never-" Minho started and then got interrupted by Jisung

"I'm pregnant and I'm a million percent it's yours because I was a virgin before... you know, and now I'm pregnant and I'm sorry and I just-" It was Jisung's turn to get cut off.

"I'm gonna be a dad?" Minho asked and teared up.

Jisung nodded and looked down "I don't know if this is a good thing... What if the others don't want it?" He whimpered softly and held his stomach.

Minho shook his head, "don't think like that baby. I want it and you want it and Changbin didn't say anything, but he gave me a stern talking to before I came to see you so I could tell that he wants it too. And do you remember when you first presented and told the boys that you're an omega? And Innie said that he wants babies too. So that's four of the eight of us. I'm sure everyone else will want it too. I promise everything is going to be ok. And I want this baby so there is no way you're getting rid of it, no matter what any of the other boys say, ok?"

Jisung nodded, "Ok... Let's tell the rest of the boys that they're going to be dads."