Chapter 9

Jisung was patiently waiting for the rest of the boys to get home so that he could tell them the news. He was sitting on his bed, leg bouncing up and down in nervousness.

Minho reached over and rubbed his back, "it's ok baby. We can do this. The hardest parts were actually making the baby and then telling us all. You're halfway there. And I'm sure all of the boys will love the fact that they're going to be dads."

Jisung nodded and leaned into Minho's side then sighed, "you're right. We'll be fine. They're gonna love our baby."

Changbin walked upstairs and knocked on the door, "boys. Everyone is home. Are you ready to tell them? Or do you need a few more minutes?" he asked as he walked in, rubbing Jisung's small stomach.

"I just need a few more seconds..." he took a deep breath and leaned into Changbin's soft, motherly touch.

Changbin sat on the other side of Jisung and held him close, still rubbing his stomach carefully, "How's your stomach feeling? At least a little better?"

Jisung nodded, "I have this cramping in my like, pelvis I think.. I don't think that'll stop anytime soon though. Since boys have more narrow pelvic bones, mine are going to stretch out while the baby grows. Girls don't go through this pain because their pelvic bones are more wide. Their bodies were made for this and mine was not, so I'm gonna be in a lot of pain for the next few months." he pouted

Minho pouted, "I'm sorry baby. If you ever need a massage or anything you can come to me, ok?" he smiled softly at him.

"Thank you baby." Jisung answered and took one more deep breath, "I think I'm ready to tell the rest of our boyfriends." He slowly got up with help from Minho and waited for the two to get up and go with him.

They walked down the stairs together, Changbin in the front and Minsung holding hands behind him. They went to the living room where all the other boys were seated. Chan immediately got up to let Jisung sit down, knowing he'd had a long day.

Jisung made Minho sit down and then sat on his alpha's lap. Minho wrapped his arms around the smaller boy's waist and discreetly rubbed his small, but growing stomach. He peered around at all the other boys that looked worried. Worried because of him. He hated the feeling.

So, with one final deep breath, he spoke, "As you guys know, I wasn't feeling too well earlier so I stayed home from school. Chan and Changbin know that it's been a really tough day, but Changbin and Minho know that it has been a life changing one." He teared up a little and Minho pulled him closer as he continued to talk, "Last month I presented as an omega as you all know, and Minho helped me through my heat by um... you know" he did an awkward hand gesture, "anyway um, today I found out that I am... pregnant and I know this might be shocking for all of you so while you process this I'm gonna go take a bath." Jisung tried getting up, but Minho held him down in his lap to which Jisung pouted.

The boys sat there in complete an utter astonishment. They couldn't believe it. They were all going to be dads.

Jisung waited for someone to say something, but no one did so he spoke again, "and earlier I decided that I'm going to stay home to do online schooling to make sure our baby is safe. Plus I want Changbin's cooking more than I do the cafeteria food."

Chan slowly fell to his knees in front of the pregnant boy and grabbed his hands softly, "Jisung, baby I love you so much. Thank you." Tears slowly streamed down his face as he hugged Jisung tightly. The last time he had been that happy was when the eight of them started dating.

Soon, all the boys were surrounding Jisung in a tight hug, silently crying over the fact that they were going to have a baby. Happy about it.

Changbin slowly pulled away and carefully wiped his tears away, "there are gonna be a few new rules around here. Starting with be careful with Jisung. I was doing some research earlier on male pregnancies and found that they are much more painful than female pregnancies. Males have very narrow pelvic bones so throughout the entire pregnancy his bones will be moving from their original places to where they need to go to be able to carry the babies. It will also get worse as time goes on, sorry baby. Rule number two is we all have to start eating healthier so that while Jisung is eating healthier, he doesn't feel left out." Changbin received multiple groans from the boys after he said that.

Jisung spoke up, "Screw that! I'm eating whatever I want. Speaking of whatever I want..." he looked up at the boys and gave the puppy dog eyes, while opening his scent gland a little more so the boys will be more prone to doing what he asked of them, "a donut please? And some vanilla ice cream with cherries on top..?" he giggled as he watched all the boys except for Changbin, Minho and Seungmin scramble to go get him what he wanted. "Jelly filled and strawberry frosted donuts please!" he smiled

Seungmin looked up at Jisung, "can I um... touch it..? Your stomach..." he asked nervously.

Jisung's eyes widened as he pulled Seungmin onto the couch and sat on his lap instead of Minho's. Minho was very reluctant to let go, but he did anyway. Jisung pulled Seungmin's arms around his own waist carefully and placed his hands on his stomach, "there you go. Now the baby and her dad are having some quality time." Jisung spoke, smiling brightly, then he leaned back into Seungmin's chest.

Seungmin rubbed Ji's belly and tilted his head in confusion, "her? Can you tell that yet?"

Jisung shook his head, "Mother's intuition." He felt Seungmin nod from behind him, then cuddled deeper into the puppy-like boy.

Jeongin and Hyunjin went back into the living room with a big sundae for Jisung and put it in Minho's hands so that Jisung wouldn't have to hold it. Minho started to feed him slowly, making sure he wouldn't choke.

Changbin looked at the two that just walked in and tilted his head "Where are Felix and Chan?"

"They went to go get donuts for Jisung." Jeongin answered, then sat on the other side of Jisung.

Soon they came home after Changbin called them to yell at them for leaving. They brought two dozen donuts home with them though and everyone was happy about that. Jisung ate three donuts and cuddled deeper into Seungmin, getting sleepy.

"You getting tired there baby?" Seungmin patted Jisung's head softly.

Jisung nodded and closed his eyes.

Minho picked him up, "I'm gonna bring him to our room so we can sleep now. Goodnight guys. We'll see you in the morning." he brought Jisung into his room and changed him into pajamas, "I'm gonna go change and I'll be back, ok?" Jisung nodded and turned over.

What felt like two seconds later, Minho was back in Jisung's room holding the small pregnant boy close. He definitely wasn't ready for the next day of his life

A/N: 

Thank you all for being so patient with me lately. I haven't really been in the best mental state and seeing the reads on this story go up daily has really made me smile a lot lately. I'll try really hard to get more chapters out before next week to make up for the weeks that I missed. That being said, THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR OVER 2,000 READS!! Anyway, until next week!!

~Jae~