Chapter 1

It was the day after the youngest member of their relationship had finally presented at age seventeen. Jisung stared at him, powered by jealousy because he had been the only boy who hadn't presented yet, and he was almost nineteen. He thought he would be a beta and he hadn't even considered being anything else. He sighed and got up from the couch that he had been sharing with Minho, Hyunjin, and Chan and went to his room, locking himself in.

The boys watched him as he walked away, knowing he was just upset about not having presented yet. The small celebration they were having didn't help either. They knew he would probably just try to sleep so they turned down the movie they were watching so that he could sleep well.

As the small squirrel-like boy laid down, he felt a strange pain in his stomach that he had presumed was just a small stomach ache from not eating enough food. He ignored it and slowly fell asleep, ignoring the boys' conversations as they talked in the other room.

Around three in the morning, Jisung woke up with severe pain in his stomach. He whimpered softly and tried to move slowly to stop his stomach from hurting. He felt himself sweating profusely. He got up and slowly walked to the bathroom down the hall, walking past all the alpha and two of the betas' rooms.

As he got into the bathroom, the pain got worse and he whimpered louder. He prayed that his noises wouldn't wake the other boys because he 1) didn't know what was happening to himself and 2) the boys needed to sleep.

He closed the door behind him, and to his dismay, Chan had heard him. He carefully locked the bathroom door when he heard footsteps in the hallway and cursed under his breath.

"Are you ok in there Ji?" Chan asked, his voice laced with concern

The small boy whimpered again, "I'm fine... I just walked into the wall when I was walking in here. I guess I need more sleep." he softly chuckled and ignored the strong scent he was getting from Chan. An alpha. God, how badly he felt himself needing to be touched by an alpha.

"Are you sure baby..? You keep whimpering and your scent is weird." Chan speculated.

"Yes, Channie. I love you, but please go to sleep. I promise I'm fine and I know you weren't sleeping before you checked on me so please at least get two hours of sleep. For me." Jisung spoke softly.

There was a pause in their conversation until Chan spoke up again, "okay baby, but if you need me just come get me, got it?"

Jisung let out another loud whimper and winced, "I got it.. I just have a bit of a stomach ache."

"Oh... Well, you should let me take care of you then. I can get you some medi-" Chan started before he was cut off with Jisung's sharp and almost scared voice.

"No! I-I mean... It's fine. I can take care of myself. I just need to go to the bathroom and rest. Please just go to sleep babe. That will make me really happy right now."

Chan sighed, knowing he was lying, but he let him be anyway. "Fine. Just call me into your room if you need anything, ok? I love you and I hope you feel better soon." he slowly walked away from the bathroom and when back into his own, leaving Jisung alone to figure out what the fuck was happening to him.

He looked at himself in the mirror and he whimpered even louder than before as the pain had gotten worse. He put his hand under his shirt and rubbed his tummy softly, hoping that his hands would be cold like they always were and it would help the pain. It didn't.

He looked back up into the mirror and wiped his stray tears. Then he gasped, finally realizing what was happening.

How would the boys react to finding out that he was the only omega?