Chapter 5

Raapple (Rapple+Apple)

Unaware of her husband standing right outside, she leans in Rapple's ear to whisper "follow me."

She quietly leads the two of them upstairs and into one of the many guest rooms down the hall. They enter the room, quietly closing the door behind them. She takes Rapple to the footboard of the bed.

Apple kneels and unbuckles Rapple's belt before sliding his pants down, releasing his flaccid cock. Apple sucks on the pink tip before taking her tongue to drag along Rapple's shaft in a teasing manner. Rapple huffs and tugs on some of Apple's green hair before shoving his face into it. A small groan escaped Rapple's lips. Apple sucked faster as she placed her hand on the parts she couldn't reach. Rapple released with a loud groan.

Apple looks up. "How was that for my first time?"

Rapple looks down with a huff. "How was that your first time? You did too good."

Apple shrugs. "I guess so."

Apple unbuttons her shirt, followed by her pants. Rapple gazes upon her and blinks. She plops on the bed and looks at him.

"I can't wait any longer. Make me unable to walk Rapple." Apple smirks and licks her lips.

"As you wish, I'll just fuck you into next week."

Rapple smirks and slowly inserts himself into Apple. She lets out a small squeal and wraps her legs around his back. Rapple groans and closes his eyes as he moves back and forth.

Apple breathes out and moans sweetly as Rapple's name comes out of her frequently. He reaches down and begins to pinch and play with the tip of Apple's bright green puss, making her moans increase in volume.

"R-Rapple don't stop p-please...I-I'm gonna-"

She came on the two of them as Rapple pulled out. Apple breathlessly chuckled.

"Relieved?" He sighs as he wipes his face.

Apple lays limp on the bed, breathing heavily. She slowly nods.

"Y-yes Rappie."