Chapter 2

Apple slowly makes her way down the manors corridors, wondering where her beloved ran off to. She pauses and looks at the hundreds of family photos scattered up and down the dark walls, a small smile forming on her green lips. She turns and leans against the wall, taking down a photo taken on her and Draco's wedding day. Apple holds the photo to her chest and smiles, taking a moment to remember that day. It was a bittersweet day- they had an orchestra, a big dance floor and all of the two's family (excluding Draco's parents).

On the wedding night Draco couldn't keep himself together. As soon as dinner was over he ran upstairs with Apple and threw her against the wall, stripping her of her bridal gown while she did the same. Apple's juices leaked all over Draco's hands as he shoved his tongue into her. Oh, how the two kissed.

Draco threw Apple onto the bed and laid on top of her, running his tongue up and down her green skin. She laid back and moaned, her face turning a dark green shade of blush.

He looked up at her and gave her a small smirk, listening to her begging to get fucked. He moved himself back on top of her and forcefully shoved himself into Apple's bright green pussy, causing her to let out a gasp. Draco looked down on her and gave her another long, slow kiss, then began to slowly move himself back and forth.

Apple begged for more, not being able to hold her lime juices inside as they leaked onto the bed sheets. Draco let out small moans as he moved faster, not being able to hold himself back. He came inside of her and Apple screeched in pleasure, then Draco laid next to her.

Apple puts the picture back onto the wall, then continued to make her way to the kitchen.

-

"Oh, Potter, Loosen up you filthy slut."

-

A/N- HAHAHAH I'm back- I HAD to write a hot chapter. Also, sorry it took so long, I have so much school work to do it's ridiculous.

🍏🍏🍏🍏🍏🍏🍏🍏🍏🍏🍏🍏