Chapter 6

As soon as Drapple and Rapple plopped onto the bed, they heard someone running upstairs.

Maybe running wasn't the correct term. It was more like...stomping.

While muttering curses under his breath, Draco quickly stomped up the wooden stairs of the manor. He was barely in the house when he heard his disloyal, cheating green-skinned apple wife moaning from three stories up.

Draco has had it. He was finally going to put an end to that lying, fat, green bitch apple.

And Rapple, Rapple. Of all apples? She chose Rapple? Draco scoffed. Rapple's dick was small. Compared to his, Pah! It was micro sized. Draco packs 12 inches when soft, 16 and a half when hardened. Rapple packs 7 at most. Draco laughs. He bursts out in laughter. He tries to contain himself, but he ends up failing. Failing miserably. He breaks into a laughing hysteria. He chortles, laughs, loses himself. He slips, but manages to catch himself five (5) steps down. He guides himself to sit on the step, still in a laughing hysteria. What the hell. He kept laughing, laughing. He seemed to be going mad. However, he didn't realize that his laughing hysteria has made his cock grow flaccid. His giant, monstrous, brick hard gorilla penis burst through his one-thousand (1,000) dollar luxury jeans. It's fucking giant. Yet, he laughs. He still fucking laughs. He can't control himself. He begins to think of himself fucking Rapple in the ass. So hard. So fucking hard that when he pulls out of the red apple's ass that not only his creamy cum pours out, but so does the apples anus. All of the intestines and organs spill out of the apple's asshole. Draco laughs and laughs.

Draco stopped laughing for a moment. His fat dick's throbbing. It's begging to fuck. Draco immediately starts rubbing it with his hand. He arches his back and puts his head back, moving back and forth with his hand. His fat, 16 and a half inch cock feels so good. He moans, moans so fucking loud. He went faster, faster, faster. He laid on the step, imagining Rapple ass-fucking his fat monster cock. He moans and gasps. He orgasms and his white cum shoots out into the air. It's like a geyser, it shot up so high that it hit the ceiling. It sticks there. It also sprayed all over the stair railing, Draco's luxury suit, and his face.

Draco gives himself a moment, then gets up. He did struggle, as his monster cock was still hard as a rock, but in between moans he made it to the third floor.

He found his bedroom and covered his cock, trying to push it down, but it perked back up. It stuck out of his pelvis like a stick.

He slammed the door open. BAM! Rapple and Apple sat right up, revealing their sensitive areas to Draco. There were no sheets on the bed, just a pant less Draco with a pointy monster cock, a naked Rapple with a 7 incher, and a sleek, curvy, perky titted green Apple.

Draco ran, no, SPRINTED to Rapple. Apple squeaked as Draco grabbed him by the brown stem on the top of his head. Rapple shrieked, panicking and struggling to break free of his iron grip. Apple dove to the side of the bed to take cover.

Draco pushed Rapple to the side of the bed, making him bend over, his curvy red ass was revealed. It was bare, exposed in all its glory to Draco. Rapple started crying, knowing that Draco's fat monster horse dragon 16 and a half incher is going to punish him.

Draco pulled out his want and muttered a binding spell on Rapple. The red apple was now frozen, helpless while Draco was preparing to torture his colon.

Draco gave the apple no mercy. He slammed his flaccid penis into Rapple's ass, and the apple let out a cry while Draco moaned. Draco applied no lube, he could use the apple's blood juices to make it softer. If he was lucky.

Draco quickly moved back and forth. He sped up so fast that if you were positioned right under the action, you could see blood pour out of the bottom. Rapple's ass was stretched to a point never seen before. Hell, they don't even make plugs big enough for how big Draco stretched it.

Rapple was sobbing. He was helpless and frozen, he was frustrated. Draco moved even faster and took off his shirt. He was fully naked now, moaning, gasping, full of pleasure. He hasn't had this action for, well....since Potter left for a hot minute.

Apple peeked up for a split second, juices leaking out of her sleek green puss. She put her hand over it to stop them, but she couldn't. It was so fucking hot. He sat against the bed on the floor and began to finger herself.

"Oh-oh-aaah~" Draco moaned, he felt the rush head to his cock. He couldn't help himself. He took a breath, arched his back, and pounded into Rapple's ass one last time-

Cum EXPLODED out of the ass. It was like a fucking volcano! There was so much cum in the 16 and a half monster cock that it went up Rapple's intestines, up his throat, and shot out of his mouth. Draco kept his cock in for a moment, releasing his precious sperm into the red apple.

Draco pulled out. His dick still was not satisfied! Rapple, still frozen to the bed, was picked up by Draco. He bent down and sucked the red apple's cock, then bit it off. Blood and cum shot out, and Draco went to the window and spat the dick out. Then he threw Rapple out of it.

He closed the window and he heard the apple smash onto the ground. He took a minute to examine the blood-orgied room when he heard quiet, familiar, sweet moans.

"Apple, you fat fucking bitch."