The Green Apple

The green apple. It was a crisp, sour Granny Smith apple, with a soft layer of skin covering the juicy insides of the being. Inside the apple was a hard core, a core packed with small tear dropped shaped seeds that would one day carry the apple's children. The Apple often would fantasize about how gorgeous the children would look. Would they be green like the Apple, or red like a honey crisp? Either way the Apple would love and treat the children with all it's heart.

The Apple first emerged from a seed. A seed like the ones it carries in the insides of it's core. After a decade or so the seed sprouted into a gorgeous tree, blossoming with apples. This apple, weighing around six ounces, was picked by none other than the infamous Draco Malfoy. The Apple would stare in awe in his stormy grey eyes, oh how they would twinkle. The Apple would think how honored it would be to be eaten by the Draco.

But Draco didn't eat the apple. He never did, which left the Apple in astonishment.

"Was I not crisp enough? Was my skin too rough?!" It would cry to itself. It was torture to think endlessly about why Draco never ate the apple. As if the Crucio curse was being performed on the apple day in and night.

Draco would carry the apple in his robes, which would rather confuse the Apple. The Apple dreamed of the platinum haired boy to eat it. How the juices of its insides would spill into his mouth, bite after bite. The thought of that spectacular vision made the Apple feel fuzzy. It let out a squeal of excitement.

The Apple longed for Draco to eat it. At night, while it watched in astonishment as Draco slept, it would think about what kept Draco from eating it. That's all the Apple ever thought about, the crisp, sour skin of it being ripped apart and the fluids pouring out.

After what seemed like ages Draco once again picked up the apple. The two of them stared at each other for a moment. The apple was in awe at the sight of the striking white hair and gorgeous stormy eyes. The Apple felt it's juices rumble as Draco put it back in his pocket.

The two of them went everywhere together. The Apple loved how it seemed like an endless adventure.

"Our children would be gorgeous..." the apple said to itself, deep inside Draco's pocket.