Part 1

"Any last words "  The man in black said.

"P-please leave me sir, I have a family to take care of " The other man cried and begged.

The raven haired man chuckled deeply. "You should've thought about them before getting into this mess " He said with a smirk plastered on his face. "Now die "

"N-no plea- " Bang! Bang! He shot him dead without any mercy.

"Nice shot Jungkook but what about his family?  The underboss said.

" Don't worry Taehyung I've already taken care of them, now clean this mess up before someone else comes here "

Taehyung nodded and ordered his men to clean up the mess his boss made. Well that was his daily routine, cleaning up the evidence, listening to his boss despite being older than him. Once it was all cleaned up they both drove to their mansion to meet up with the others.

"Hey man how was the work " Namjoon asked as they both entered

"It was exhausting, seeing blood makes me wanna puke " Taehyung said.

"Anyways tomorrow we have a day off so that means we go clubbing, so who's with me " Jungkook said catching everyones attention.

"Nah man I've got some important business to finish " Hoseok said

"What about you Seokjin?

" Same man I can't sorry " Seokjin replied.

"Jungkook it's better if we stay home, who knows what if one of our rivals plans to do something" Namjoon spoke up.

" Namjoon stop worrying too much we're the biggest mafia, no one would dare to do something like that " The youngest answered.

"Taehyung and I will go with you " Jimin said.

"Finally someone! "

"I'll go to, in case if there's danger" Yoongi said. Everyone agreed with him.

The night went fast for the boys .

"Woo hooo move that body of yours woman " Jimin yelled at the girls who were pole dancing.

Taehyung was so wasted that he started showing of his moves in front of them. "Ayyy look at my sexy body "

As for yoongi, he hadn't had a drink at all. He was just sitting there for look out and questioning his life choices.

Jungkook was there sitting and having his 12th shot of vodka until a girl came closer to him.

" Hey my name is Jessica, what's yours " She asked seductively.

"I'd  rather not tell " Jungkook replied looking uninterested.

"Playing hard to get I see well guess what Rose's are red and violets are fine ,you'll be the 6 and I'll be the 9 " Jessica said as she sipped her drink.

"You're smooth, like it ,let's go out shall we ?Jungkook asked and smirked.

They both went out of the club when suddenly a small figure bumped into Jungkook, her height reaching up to his chest as she got startled by the sudden interaction.

"Hey watch where you're going dumb girl "Jessica growled at her .

The girl quickly bowed at the two indicating an apology but it wasn't enough for Jessica.

"Yah! Can't you apologize, a simple sorry isn't that hard "Jessica angrily yelled at the girl .

"Look up ,look at me "Jungkook spoke in his cold tone . The girl slowly looked up,her innocent eyes met his cold ones. Jungkook felt the word stop around him he had never seen such beauty in a girl. His heart started beating rapidly, he never felt this way for someone .

"Ugh! Can we go baby ? And you apologize already " Jessica spat angrily as Jungkook got back to his senses. The girl took out her phone while quickly typing something then giving it to them .

"I sincerely apologize for what I did ,I accidentally bumped into your boyfriend by mistake. I was in a hurry so I couldn't see where I was going . I can't  apologize by words because  I can't speak, I'm sorry again "

"Oh well that's sad ,anyways let's go babe" Jessica grabbed onto Jungkooks hand only to be yanked away.

"W-whats wrong let's go in the car hurry up "

"Why are you in such a hurry, and  why did you yell at her like thi-  Jungkooks words got cut of by a loud explosion . His car got exploded right in front of his eyes. He widen his eyes. People from the club and all around started running here and there as if an apocalypse happened. Yoongi came running towards Jungkook time see if hes okay while taehyung and Jimin followed him from behind with their guns.

" You bit*h it was you all along, you're from our rival team aren't you Jessica? Jungkook asked as Yoongi took a step forward towards Jessica , as she tried to run away, Yoongi caught her and tranquilized her.

"Who tf was she, and what was she doing with you? Yoongi asked curiously.

" She was someone who could've killed "Jungkook replied.

" Well thank god bro that you're alive "Jimin said.

" Uh uh no don't thank him, thank that girl, if she hadn't bumped into me, I would have died.

They all looked at the youngest confusingly.

"She was here with me a moment ago maybe she ran away " He frowned.

"Never mind let's get back " Taehyung said as they all agreed.

At home they told everyone what had happened. They were all shooked.

"I told you to stay home didn't I Jungkook?  Namjoon asked the youngest.

" At least I'm okay " He replied.

"And who was that girl you were talking about?  Hoseok asked

" I don't know but I will for sure, I want you guys to find her asap, I want to meet her " Jungkook smirked.

A/n
Hey everybody, I hope you all are doing great, I hope you all enjoyed this part and I'll try to post another one ASAP.

Till then :