Part 12

It was five in the morning. Everyone was sound asleep because of the cold weather. Angry clouds surrounded the mansion indicating its going to rain. The sky was grey as it started drizzling. Soon heavy drops of rain poured over the place making it look beautiful.
The smell of the rain filled up the environment.

Y/N and Jungkook were sound asleep in each others arms . Tightly cuddled with each other,  giving the two people warmth.

Jungkook slowly opened his eyes due to the sound of rain coming from outside. He yawned and stretched his arms and rubbed his eyes . He stared at the ceiling for a good thirty seconds before getting back to his senses. He turned around seeing her sleeping in his arms . Her face snuggled against his hard chest , hands wrapped around his tiny waist as soft snores came out from her .

Jungkook swore that his breath stopped at the sight in front of him . His hands made their way to her face, putting away the hair which were blocking her beauty.

He smiled to himself then later felt guilty.

Guilty for what he had done to the poor girl. He remembered how her forced her . He remembered how she cried because of him. Nevertheless he did that for her own good.

"Look at you sleeping,  you look so beautiful darling.  I wish to protect you from the whole world. I wish that we met differently, not forcefully". He wishpers to her while slowly caressing her cheeks .

About ten minutes later he got out of bed to have a warm shower. Jungkook went inside the bathtub and started showering instantly.

On the other hand Y/N was having a hard time sleeping. She was going through a nightmare. A nightmare which had repeated itself again . The nightmare which has all her trauma in it.

P-please leave me alone! Don't do any to me please! The ten year old girl begged for mercy.

The older man just kept on laughing like a maniac while coming closed to her . He pushed her on the bed and now hovering above the poor girl.  She was begging and crying for help but no one listened.

The older man teared her clothes forcefully. He then proceed to attack her neck, her body. That night she had got raped . No one listened to her yelling,  no one listened to her beggings,  no one listened to her cries. She was used. She was left there traumatized.  Since that day she had never spoke a single word. Too traumatized to even smile . She barely ate , barely played outside like the others, barely slept. She forgot about happiness.

Y/N woke up , breathing heavily as tears steamed down her cheeks. She didn't know about her surroundings. She was in complete shock.

Jungkook came out of the shower shirtless just wearing shorts as he was drying his hair with a towel when he noticed her crying on the bed. Without wasting anytime he rushed towards her fragile figure and embraced her into his arms.

"Shh it's okay love, it was a nightmare it's not real . I'm here bubs shhh " He kept on whispering sweet words in her ears while kissing her forehead, cheeks and caressing her back.

She was crying and sobbing in his chest while he was giving her comfort. 

"H-he a-after- Y/N suddenly spoke but then couldn't complete her sentence as she choked on her tears.

Jungkook was left speechless,  he didn't expect Y/N to speak.  He thought that she was mute from childhood. 

The older male lifted her body carefully before placing her on his lap. He then made her head lay on his chest before he started singing to clam her down.

He sang while giving her smooth and gentle kisses on her forehead.
His calm soothing voice gave her peace. She felt something she had never felt before.

"I'm standing still under the frozen sunset " 

There was something about the way he sang . She had never heard a voice like his ever before.  Plus he was the first and only one to ever comfort her like this. Not even Nora comforted Y/N like him. As Y/N was slowing calming down Jungkook never stopped giving her comfort.

He was the first man to ever come this close to her. She felt this type of connection towards him but she doesn't know what. She had a feeling that she had seen and met him before but she doesn't remember when. 

Soon he finished.  The girl slowly got up as she wiped her tears.

"Feeling better love?"

Love . He called her love. A nickname which is used with the tone of love . A special one which our loved ones use.

Y/N nodded as a response. 

She again hugged him tightly,  afraid that he'll leave her .

"My baby it was a terrible nightmare wasn't it?  He asked and got a nod in return.

The two of them stayed in each others arms for a few minutes. No one saying a single word,  just silence in between . The sound of rain slowly vanished away. The sounds of birds chirping could be heard only.

"Y/N angel you need to take a bath then we'll have breakfast okay? He told her.

The younger woman got up from his lap but jungkook stopped her.

"Let me take you" he said to her.

He then carried her in bridal style to the bathroom. He put her on the counter and filled the bathtub with water.

"Take your time " He kissed her forehead and went outside.

You stripped your clothes throwing them on the ground. You walk in front of the mirror seeing your body.

Her stomach had a few cut marks, and her thighs had  a few stretch marks too. You did feel a little insecure about your body but always remembered Nora's words.

"No matter how your body is Y/N , just remember that you are the most beautiful person in the whole world.  No one has the beauty you have. So what if you have stretch Mark's? I have them too. All women beautiful in their own ways
No matter how tall , how short,how dark,how pale or how you look , you're always beautiful "

You closed your eyes as you sat in the bathtub.  You did try to forget the past  but it just wouldn't go away. No many times  how many times you tried it would always come back.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Remember that you're loved no matter what<3

I'm sorry that I couldn't write further, I caught a cold yesterday, I'll try my best to publish parts easily and early.

Here take my love incase you're having a bad day:) .