Part 26

"How the Fvck?" Jungkook got up all confused, still limping he hid you behind him.

"You really thought that I died huh? Well i jumped off the helicopter right after you jungkook " Oh Ju laughed like a maniac after seeing both of your faces  .

Jungkook took out his gun and was ready to shoot when he had realised that there are no bullets left.

"Shit" He cursed underneath his breath.

"You seem to have a problem, well not anymore because I will now send you to heaven. Y/N will be mine forever "  He smiled like a psychopath and aimed his gun at jungkook.

Jungkook felt like the whole world was stopping, is this the end of their love story which has just begun? Will he actually die? All those memories that jungkook had spent with Y/N ,will they be gone forever?

"No I can't leave my Y/N" jungkook started tearing up at the thought.

Oh Ju was about to pull the trigger when you came in between.

"Wait don't you dare pull the trigger " You stood infront of Jungkook.

"Y/N no" Jungkook tried moving you but you still stood still.

"Oh my ,how pathetic of you Mr. Jungkook, using a woman as protection? " Ahn Oh Ju chuckled in disbelief.

"Its not about a woman protecting her man , it's about you who is snatching away what's hers" You spat in anger.

"Have you ever thought how pathetic you are Ahn Oh Ju? You yourself have ruined your dignity, you have done far more worse things. You ruined my life, I was a little girl at that time . Have you ever thought about that? Not just mine but you have ruined god knows how many womens lives, have you ever thought about that?
What do you think of us women? Toys?Your sins will never be forgotten neither it will be forgiven by the deity. Never forget what you have done to me ,and yet you have the audacity to make me yours? You're the pathetic one here you bastard.

What did you tell me that day? Oh right you wanted to be loved didn't you? Well Ahn Oh Ju I can not be the person who can give you love, not just me but the entire world can not give you love. You are not worthy for love. Your own father never gave you love and it is not my responsibility to give you love, you became your father's puppet and nothing else. Look around ahn Oh Ju, nobody will forgive you for your deeds "  You finished with a heavy sigh.

Both men were shocked at your brave words.

Ahn oh ju had finally realized what he had done  , he felt a pang on his chest. He felt guilty for his sins.

He clutched on to his chest and fell on his knees dropping his gun down.

His eyes filled with fresh tears, the last time he had cried was when he was ten .

He joined his hands together and begged for forgiveness.

"I-I'm so sorry, I've never realized how much of a bad nasty person I am. I truly feel sorry for the women who's lives have been ruined by my disgusting self. I truly am disappointed in myself, please Jungkook k-kill me , I can not live with all this guilt" He sobbed loudly.