Part 11

Nora was working in the kitchen where suddenly Taehyung entered. They both made eye contact for a while and were quick enough to break it. It was killing Taehyung on the inside . He wanted to talk to her so bad but she was the one who ignored him. Gathering up all of his courage he decided to tell her the truth today and right now . He couldn't keep it a secret anymore.

"Hey nora " Taehyung started off being casual .

"Hmmm " . She hummed back.

The black haired male started becoming nervous.

"Can we talk?". He asked her .

"What do you want to talk about?"
She said as she turned all her attention to him .

"Listen four years ago- His words got cut of by Nora.

"Taehyung I don't want to talk about that "

"But please lis-

" no taehyung! You had already hurt me enough in the past and I'm trying to move on " Nora said as she was about to leave the kitchen. As she was leaving Taehyung said something that stopped her on her tracks .

"You were never a bet to me Nora "

She froze. Nora slowly turned around questioning herself if she had heard that right.

"What?" She whispered.

"Yes nora who heard that right, you were never a bet to me. It was all a set up " . His eyes showing sincerity as he spoke.

"But-but how? She asked at the verge of crying.

Taehyung took a deep breath before speaking.

Flashback
May 22nd 2013. It was the day Taehyung joined the mafia
The boy was only eighteen years old. Why did he join the mafia at a young age? Well Jungkook's father ,Mr.Jeon Jungwon was one of the most biggest and successful mafia leader. He had been a mafia boss for over twenty five years. However a day must come when he had to leave his job . The reason was that Jungwon was getting old and was fighting with a disease called cancer. Before he dies his last wish was for jungkook to become a leader. He was only fifteen at that time . He had to take a huge responsibility at such a young age. He was well trained since his childhood so it wasn't a big deal for him , but he had to let go of his dreams of becoming an artist, he had no other choice but to join the mafia world.

His own friends also joined in with him after he had told them what happened. Eventually all the seven members did struggle alot.

17th June 2016. Three years had passed by in just of a blink of an eye. Their group became more bigger than it was before. Taehyung was walking when suddenly someone bumped on to him . He annoyingly looked at that person only to be lost in her beauty.

"O-oh I'm so sorry mister I was in a rush so I couldn't see where I was going " . She timidly spoke.

"Oh no worries it's okay by the way what's your name? Taehyung never expected himself to ask this question at all , especially to a girl.

"I'm Nora , what's yours " . She asked in her honey voice.

"I'm Taehyung " he answered back almost immediately.

They both exchanged their numbers and since that day , they both started of as friends .

20th November 2016. This is the day when Taehyung decided to confess his feelings to her . He couldn't wait to meet her . Each and every moment with her felt like heaven. He never felt this euphoric in his life . No he didn't tell her his job, not yet .